Carpet & Rug Retailers

Reviews for Kings Flooring Solutions

Wldchry in Airdrie
Wldchry in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Marble floor backsplash and laminate

After meeting with a different flooring company I was not at all impressed with I was then introduced to.....
Doug, from kings!! This guy was amazing and very willing to work with me as opposed to dismissing me like the other guys!
His tile guy was incredible never took a break the whole time he was working he installed my backsplash and my marble floor also educating me about the new floor which I totally appreciated!! His laminate crew shocked me came in took a look told me “pft be done in 2 hours” I called him a bs-er! Lol we laughed!
Before I knew it the laminate was done!!
Both my kitchen and a room in my basement were destroyed while we were in Mexico due to a valve not working right on my dishwasher! Grrr

If anybody wants a great group of people to work WITH you I suggest you call Doug at kings flooring

I have never ever encountered such a great group of guys!!
Thanks DOug for making all of my visions a reality!
As my husband would say “make her happy!! Happy wife happy life”

Thx again

Adam in Calgary
Adam in Calgary

Hardwood Floor Replacement

Just wanted to let you know how pleased we are with our floors. The installer did an exceptional job on the removal and the installation of the new floors. This was an insurance claim as the result of a leak from the fridge waterline. As we were away for removal/installation I only had the chance to speak with him on the day of removal and once he was finished the job. He explained some of his techniques to me after the flooring was pulled out and showed me how he measured for moisture levels and checked for any damage to the subfloor. He was very thorough and was very professional. He kept the work area cleaner than expected and really left the house without any visible trace of dust or debris. I just wanted to make sure this level of customer satisfaction and professionalism did not go unnoticed. You guys really went beyond our expectations.

MJY from Calgary
MJY from Calgary

Good selection, reasonable prices

Good prices and selection. Staff were helpful, store is a little dusty and not as nice as others but we were there to pick flooring with our designer. Would use again for sure.

Marina in Calgary
Marina in Calgary

Exceptional Customer Service

Extremely pleased with the service provided by Jim and Sonia in assisting me pick out my flooring. Jim also went the extra mile by providing a discount so the floor chosen was within my insurance limit. The floor installer Brad did an outsanding job and was very professional. Highly recommend Kings Flooring and ask for Brad!

Jay in Calgary
Jay in Calgary

Basement Flooring

We had tile, carpet and vinyl installed and for the most part were satisfied with the final result. The issue was with the vinyl installation, this was intended to be over 2 days, starting on a Thursday. The installer was supposed to show up early Thursday and twice delayed his arrival to the point he showed up at noon. After removing the existing carpet and taking some measurements he left to get some plywood, this took several hours beyond his estimate to return. Even the sales guy who met him to buy the plywood was at a loss for where he was. Friday he was late again, apparently working late on Thursday gave him permission to show up late again. He complained most of the day as he didn't want to work Saturday and more than likely rushed the job. After completion we noticed a small portion of the job was not completed. We scheduled a weekday morning for him to stop in and complete the job, he texted us at 9:30 the night before to see if he could push the repair to the following afternoon. We told him that we would complete the repair ourselves as we were sick of waiting to accommodate his schedule. We relayed our complaints to the sales rep we dealt with and he could care less. He was more interested in completing our financial obligation. A Facebook review was initially responded to, but they made no attempt to follow up when we provided a phone number to discuss.

If you need carpet or tile, I think you'd be happy with King's, but if you are looking for a Vinyl install I would look elsewhere.

michelle in Calgary
michelle in Calgary

Basement reno

Went in to King's looking at having hardwood installed in my basement. The sales people were very helpful in suggesting and showing me which type of floor would be best. The installer, Brad, was very professional, tidy, and diligent in getting the job done ahead of schedule. The quote given was what I paid.

Jon Beltline in Houston
Jon Beltline in Houston

Brazilian Cherry

My condo had serious water damage, which destroyed much of my hardwood floor.

Kings was able to replace my floor with the same Brazilian Cherry flooring that was destroyed during the flood. Brad, the contractor, worked diligently to ensure that his work was done to perfection.

My hardwood looks better than I could have ever imagined. A special thanks to Sonia Kingsford, who kept me abreast of any developments concerning the project. I highly recommend Kings Flooring.

Metroview in Toronto
Metroview in Toronto

Rental property upgrade

As the owners of a small house rental company when we need flooring upgrades done they need to be on time and within our budget .Having been let down for the last time by our regular flooring company I stopped in and met James . I am sure glad I did . He offered a great budget option for our flooring . Stacy arrived exactly on time to do final measurements and provided a detailed quote . The profesional instalers Deniz and his helper ( sorry i fogot his name ) arrived on time and got right to work . No fooling around . They only stoped to have a quick coffee and a sandwitch that they packed from home . My kind of tradesmen . Not driving around to buy Timmies and standing around talking and smoking . They got the job done quickly ,cleaned up after themselves and the upgrade looks great !! And best of all I don't have to deal with my old flooring company again . These guys are my new flooring company and they should be your new company as well . I highly recomend them , this is a great team .

Robert in Airdrie
Robert in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Home flood claim, main level & basement

403-255-5747
5934 Centre Street SE
Calgary
AB

Kings flooring assisted by Jim Glockzin, our sales rep and his assistant and project co-ordination Sonia, made our insurance claim with the full replacement of tile flooring main level of my home with custom inlay flush mount floor vents a great experience. Their staff & field crew were very professional and extremely good to deal with. Each tile strip was cut to fit into the custom track, which made the registers look great. The tile setter placed each tile with perfect measurement skill that shows straight lines over the entire floor surface with an open plan concept. Basement & stairs was installed with cork flooring. The stair material was precision cut to accommodate for the pie shape stair tread. Best quality job ever done by a sub trade in my home. Thanks Kings Flooring.

Don T. in Calgary
Don T. in Calgary
3 reviews Airdrie, AB

Hardwood Replacement and Front Entrance Tile Upgrade- Insurance Claim

It's so easy these days to complain about companies online that I feel the need to tell you about Kings Flooring Solutions. They are NOT one of those companies who does poor workmanship or has bad ethics. They were hired by On Side Restoration Services for an insurance claim on water damaged hardwood flooring. From the initial estimate to final clean up, Jim, Jacki, Dana and Brad are the best of the best. King's Flooring did not have to try and impress me. They were not hired by me as they only had to replace my floor for an insurance claim. They could of done their work, come and gone and who would care, right? They care, that's who. They went above and beyond all my expectations of what a flooring company should be. Jim and Jacki made sure that I was happy with everything from the job site to the flooring material that was used. Dana did a fantastic job on the tile floor in the front entrance and Brad, the contractor who did the hardwood install, was the best contractor I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Brad made sure I was happy with everything, he kept the site clean, moved furniture (including a heavy sink unit) and even after he had cleaned up and was leaving, asked me if I needed anything else done. I would give King's Flooring Solutions an 11 Star rating if I could, just to show that there are remarkable companies that do amazing work, that really care how the customer is treated.

More about Kings Flooring Solutions

A full-service flooring boutique, specializing in high end designer lines. King's Flooring Solutions offers a one-stop solution for residential, commercial, insurance and property management requirements. Whether your project is a renovation or a new build, we can help you create the project of your dreams.

We carry a great selection of Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, and Lino as well as Area Rugs. Ask about our free estimates and professional installations, as well as our green and allergy friendly products.