Housewares

905-761-7945
101 Edgeley Blvd
Vaughan
L4K 4Z4

I frequently go to Wal Mart for groceries and odds and ends. The stock levels aren't that great in the beauty department but other than that I don't mind shopping here. The workers aren't that knowledgeable but I can pretty much navigate the store by myself.

Zack Dunbear from North York
Zack Dunbear from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Trampoline

How come every time I buy something at Walmart it lacks parts?
Anyways they recovered when I went back...
They supplied me a new one right away, but it still bothers me that so many times I have bought things there the parts are missing. They should speak to their suppliers.

Karn Sid in Brampton
Karn Sid in Brampton
6 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

They sell everything from groceries to car parts

This Wal-Mart store has very good customer service and a very good return policy. If you are not satisfied with the purchase for any reason, they will return your purchase usually within 30 days as long as the item is in the original condition. They also seem to have a lot of stock for on sale items compared to other locations. Very satisfied with this location.

ALBERTO in Toronto
ALBERTO in Toronto

Service

I went to purchase a new televison and they were supringly helpful and knowledgable in assisting me. They were attentive and patient in trying to determine my needs for a new televison.

JD1992
JD1992
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

clothes

The branch had really good services! Everything I need was available. I love the new g29 line of clothing. They have so much variety and the customer service is great. This branch is really worth going too.

KImberley
KImberley
1 review Aurora, ON

Bathroom Update

I needed an update to the bathroom, I am in a small one bedroom apartment. I found a lady there, she came up to me to ask if I needed help. She helkped me find great new bathroom curtains, towels and toothbrush set all for under 100 dollars. She really went out of her way to stop what she was doing and help me

AL-Woodbridge
AL-Woodbridge
3 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Pictures

I take pictures for my kids all the time. However, I was not satisfied with the quality.

Also, the special price is only valid on the first picture taken.
If it doesn't turn out good - you're stuck with it.
The next set costs a lot more