Wal-Mart - Mississauga

Housewares
Wal-Mart - Mississauga

Reviews for Wal-Mart - Mississauga

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great store, even better prices

I always look forward to shopping at this Walmart location. It has great prices on everything and the roll backs make it even better. Employees are quite helpful and if one cannot find a product, they will take you right to it, which is a big help. Their pick up service is great too. Now if they could just add delivery service...

christinas from Oakville
christinas from Oakville

excellent shopping

I do all my grocery shopping here, its such great prices for me and my children. affordable prices, excellent service and open whenever we need it!! had a problem originally with a prduct I purchased, and I was able to return it no questions asked. thank you thank you!!

kashif from Mississauga
kashif from Mississauga

Grocery

Unable to get help from staff in a timely manner. Took over 10 min. to get someone to help me. Rest of the experience was fine. checkout line was average. the cashier was friendly.

sony from Toronto
sony from Toronto

food department

It was nice to see that the staff was going through the entire stock of different food to remove the ones that were expiring in the near future. I have found expired food in other department stored shelves... but walmart if pretty good at managing it.

Paul Avila in Mississauga
Paul Avila in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Holiday gift ideas

Just wanted to say that the staff at Wal Mart were very helpful in helping to choose gift ideas for everyone in my family at reasonable prices. from clothing ideas, to homewares, to gift cards I found it all in a time where I was stumped as to what to get.

Thanks for your help Wal Mart, I am sure everyone will be happy.

E in Milton
E in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

electronic

The Walmart in Mississauga need to have more electronic in stock. i have noticed it a lot that they have less staff members to deal with the costumers. Overall it's a great store great area. just need a better team to handle that department.

Pete in sauga
Pete in sauga

tv

I would like to thank the staff for helping me make a decision on purchasing a new tv. I was comparing prices and Walmart had the best price for what I was looking for.

Jarred Keenan in Burlington
Jarred Keenan in Burlington
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Houseware

I bought quite a few small appliance items for my kitchen. The staff members were very helpful and knowledgeable when it came to selecting the right product for my needs. I would definitely come back and shop there again.

Hammer in Hamilton Ontario
Hammer in Hamilton Ontario
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

paint

Gentleman was very helful in picking out the colours we needed to match the bathroom as well as picking the fixtures we needed.He match the colours to our tiles perfectly

XHuang
XHuang
1 review Grimsby, ON

powered speaker system

In looking for a high-end 2.1-channel powered speaker system for my PC, Walmart had one of the lowest prices. I was skeptical about ordering online because of the low ResellerRatings.com score. I have to say, the ordering, shipping, tracking and update experience was excellent! I ordered on a Sunday and my new toys arrived on Thursday, and that was after a one-day delay for Bill-me-Later confirmation.