Wal-Mart - Markham

Reviews for Wal-Mart - Markham

Jessie from Unionville
Jessie from Unionville

Product

I went in store to rerun my diapers, due to the size is too small. The customer services is so helpful, she helped me to straight exchange without return it and purchase. Super nice and friendly!

Jose Chim in Markham
Jose Chim in Markham
3 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Purchased Clearance Items

I've purchased many products from this Walmart located East of Hwy 7. They have really good deals and sometimes I find this location a bit cheaper then the superstore. Definitely worth to check out!!

Arvinder in Brampton
Arvinder in Brampton

H2O steam mop

To day i went out and bought the H2O steam mop since it was on sale. My mother first saw it and then I was also interested in buying it. I brought it home and quickly installed it within approximately 5 minutes. The handles were easy to fit into the lower portion of the mop. I added some water to it and let it heat up. It took about 20 seconds to get it up and running. It quickly mopped all my floors without the mess and removed the dirt and stains. There was no leakage AND it was a save of time.

jay kula in Scarborough
jay kula in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

snow blower

I bought a snow blower from Wal_Mart and it works like a charm. I was really impressed with easy to use. I shop at walmart frequently and it is far the best place to shop/

afia in North york
afia in North york
1 review North York, ON

service is amazing

Hand blender was on sale. but they didnt have any left on display. i asked someone who is working there. they actually went to the storeage and brougth one out for me.

Wally - Toronto
Wally - Toronto

Playstation

We checked around town to find a good price for a Playstation 3 bevause our son has been driving us crazy wanting one. After looking on the internet, we decided to buy a new system from Walmart because they had the best price.

newsads
newsads

Crafts Materials

I like to shop there for craft materials for kids. The crafts stuff there are pretty much with lower prices. It allows us to give our kids more diversity for doing the arts and crafts.

Johnny from Markham
Johnny from Markham

REturns

I was trying to return something I purchased earlier in the week. An unopened PSP and when I did they said the box was opened, but it was not. Then I had to wait 10 mins before a supervisor could come and check. All they did was check to see if the pieces were there and something about the battery. Wasted over 30 mins for her to check and she was giving me attitude. They have good low prices, but they don't have customer service.

Joan from Unionville
Joan from Unionville

Paint

I always love the selection, variety and price that wal-mart has, no exception this time. Helpful, bubbly employees, fast service, great prices, perfect for home owners just starting off!
Would reccomend to anyone!