Wal-Mart - Ajax

Jenn Anderson from Ajax
Jenn Anderson from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Paint

I needed paint to paint a room in the house and no one had the color but Wal-Mart. I went and got the primer and paint and the staff were amazing and super helpful. They matched the color I was wanting perfectly and needless to say I have 2 happy little girls with the color in their bedroom thanks to Wal-Mart

Sarah Esau from Ajax
Sarah Esau from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Dishes

I was excited to buy dishes that matched my existing set, only to find chips in some of the plates when I got home. I was able to return them the next day without a problem but I had to be careful about picking out another set, a chip-free box was a little hard to come by.

Christmas tree

Hello,
My wife and I got a Christmas treet and were both very happy for the prices and service.
Walmart always has great deals and the staff was very helpful.
We plan to go there again very soon
Thanks :)

Christmas tree

Hello
I often goto Wlamart for all my needs since the prices are great
Had them install and help me with everything
I will go again in the near future
Great service :)

pteowng scarbough
pteowng scarbough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

kitchen

Went to walmart in ajax for some deal to save $ on my house reno.
End it buying more than I wound have in Leon, bricks or ikea. altho service sucks , but deal was awsome.

Lai Ping
Lai Ping
1 review Stouffville, ON

Services

The Service at Walmart is similar to other Walmarts. Although they have very friendly, they sometimes have limited knowledge in what I was talking about. For example, I was at the Walmart looking for a laptop. Unfortunately, their knowledge of the technical aspects of the laptops were somewhat limited, and thus I had to rely on myself to do my own research.

Mike at Wexford
Mike at Wexford
1 review Scarborough, ON

Rec Room Furniture

Cheap quality. Missing parts. Inconsistent paint quality. Shelves do not hold the weight as described in the product specs. Return process was long and frustrating. Staff could not make decisions and had to escalate to store manager. Will not buy there again.

cathy n rick
cathy n rick

blinds

recently added on a enclosed porch to our veranda, and found the temp. would rise highly to the point it weas far to hot to sit in the new addition. went to wall-mart and in a matter of 20min we had selected the blind of choice measured to the proper fit and color, purchased the item and installed with no hassel and now sit very comfortably in our new room.