UpCountry Canada

UpCountry Canada

Reviews for UpCountry Canada

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Custom Sofa

I saw my custom sofa for the first time on Saturday and I'm in love!! Well worth the wait, it's exactly what I wanted down to the detail. My customer experience couldn't have been better and I'm happy to be working on my next custom project with UpCountry!

Thanks a Million David!

Ali in
Ali in

Ends well

I recently bought bedroom furniture from here. The store came highly recommended.
The customer service bewteeen getting the product and receiving it was not good: product came late, piece missing, lack of follow up.
That said, David at this store helped tremendously in the last week - he was excellent. His boss Pat stepped in at the end and offered ways to make up for the lack of service. Overall, well recovered by good staff in the end, and the bed and side tables look fantastic.

diane.kerbel in Toronto
diane.kerbel in Toronto

Great experience!

We recently purchased a couch and chairs from Up Country. The customer service was excellent. David was very helpful. He informed us that it would take 8-10 weeks but he managed to expedite the delivery and it came a few weeks early. He took the time to help me search out extra fabric. Much appreciated. I will definitely shop here in the future.

Thank you David.

It was a pleasure helping you select your couch and chairs Diane. Thanks for choosing UpCountry and taking the time to post this review.

Kelsey  in Toronto
Kelsey in Toronto

New couch - amazing staff and quality product

Our experience at Upcountry was amazing. They have an incredible selection of furniture and decor options. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Not pushy.

David and the team took very good care of us. We ordered a couch and they did everything they could to have it delivered in under three days.

They really made us feel special. Give these people a visit! We'll be making Upcountry our first stop moving forward!

Thanks Kelsey, we enjoyed helping you go through our extension selection of furniture and are very pleased you are happy with your choice.

AJ
AJ
1 review Minesing, ON

Furniture

David was so helpful! He was able to give us very insightful ideas on furniture. He was very open and honest. I highly recommend UpCountry for high quality and unique furniture and home decore

UpCountry is always delighted to hear about our customers experience when shopping for unique furniture. We really appreciate you writing this review AJ.

Satisfied with purchase and customer service received.

Had a great experience at Upcountry and really satisfied with the purchased. David made us feel welcome and provided superb service with assisting us on what would match well in our living room. I look forward in working with David again and we couldn't be more pleased.

Thanks again!!!!

We always welcome you back to UpCountry when you are ready!! Thanks very much for your business and review.

B Kocijancic  in Toronto
B Kocijancic in Toronto
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Dining room table

I've worked with David from the King Street location twice to find the perfect piece for my home and in both instances he's been amazing and has made a regular client of me. The customer service at this store is bar none and David and the team there do whatever it takes to ensure you're 100% satisfied with your purchase. I have a beautiful table on the way to the Burlington store and can hardly wait to pick it up! Thanks David and both teams from the King street and Burlington stores for a great client experience at upcountry as always!

We are so pleased that you have enjoyed shopping with UpCountry. We can't wait to see your table in it's proper setting. Thanks very much!

JW in Barrie
JW in Barrie
1 review Breslau, ON

New Bed Purchase

I worked with Brenda at UpCountry Burlington and had a very positive experience. The bed we purchased was sight unseen as we did our research ahead of time and had decided on that specific model. Brenda was kind enough to take pictures with her phone and email them to us prior to committing to purchase. We were given an ETA of 8-10 weeks and the bed arrived on the 10th week as promised. Their return policy was made very clear to me upfront as well as stated on the invoice. I was asked to put a 20% down payment at the time of purchase which I felt was quite reasonable. Any questions we had regarding the bed was promptly answered by Brenda.

Their delivery vendor (Furniture Taxi Plus) was excellent and very professional. We scheduled a 10am delivery time and they showed up at 9:45am! My experience with previous delivery companies have been that they would provide a 4-hour window and show up at the end of that window, but these guys arranged a set time and showed up early (thanks Darren & team!). Not only were they on time but they moved the large pieces upstairs and assembled the bed with great care.

10/10 would recommend working with Brenda at UpCountry Burlington again.

That is a great review for UpCountry! Thanks for taking the time to post about the purchase of your new bed from the in store experience to the delivery. Sleep well!

annieboucher36
annieboucher36
1 review Welland, ON

Living room furniture purchase.

Amazing customer service. We are so happy with our purchase. We ordered custom chairs, but one of them came damaged. Also, when we got them, we realized that they were a bit large for our space. They took the chairs back and let us purchase a replacement. We are so please with the sofa and the love seat we ended up with. David said, this transaction is not over until you are happy and I truly believe that he meant it.

UpCountry is very pleased that we were able to find suitable furnishings that fit your space. Thanks very much for your business and your review.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Great Sofa

I was searching for the perfect sofa to go with my mid-century modern chairs.
I went in to Up Country and David helped me pick out the perfect sofa. He looked at pictures of the chairs and made great suggestions. I settled on the rocket sofa. David insisted I take a chair cushion home to make sure the butterscotch leather worked with my rug. I love that David helped me pick the perfect sofa and not just any sofa.
The sofa ended up being delivered with a scratch. David had it swapped for a new one.
Great shopping experience, great service and great design sense from David and all the staff at Up Country. They also welcomed my little dog Betty Davis into the store.

Thanks David, we were very happy to hear you had such a positive experience.

More about UpCountry Canada

Celebrating over 25 years in business with three beautiful showrooms to serve you. UpCountry Canada offers living, dining, bedroom, office, and home furnishings, along with beautiful decor, lighting, and accessories. Visit us at any of our three locations! Downtown Toronto 310 King St E, Toronto ( near King + Parliament ...
Looking for Mattresses pros in Toronto?