The Urban Nature Store

Joe in Pickering
Joe in Pickering
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Bird feeder project

I recently decided to do some bird feeding in my yard as we back out onto a ravine. In shopping at the Urban Nature Store the staff were very helpful in helping me pick out a couple of squirrel proof feeders and appropriate seed to attract bluejays, finches and cardinals. And when one bird feeder was knocked down by a raccoon they replaced all the broken parts for free, no questions asked. They were also very helpful and resourceful in helping me select the appropriate anti squirrel hoods to place under the feeders to prevent squirrels from climbing up the shepherds hook and hanging on the feeders. All and all a very good experience in helping me set up my feeders.

Homeowner in West Toronto
Homeowner in West Toronto

Birding and Gardening

I recently purchased a pair of lovely bird feeders and squirrel-proof bird seed from the owners of The Urban Nature Store. Not only were the bird houses beautiful to look at, the squirrel proof bird seed worked and helped to keep unwanted feeders away from our bird houses. Thank you Paul and Jeff!