The Brick Mattress Store

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Do NOT shop here!!!

This was by far the worst experience I have ever had buying a mattress set. My husband and I initially purchased it this past Dec 29th and was scheduled for delivery Jan 6th 2018. We were told by Peter B to expect a confirmation email and call on the 5th to let us know approx time of delivery. Now, the 5th rolls around and not a word from the Brick. So, of course we wondered because we've previously had pretty decent service w them including delivery. Husband called the store the morning of Jan 6th. The woman that picked up informed us that the delivery was not scheduled until Jan 11th. We were flabbergasted because that was definitely not the date we decided on; was not the date on our invoice, nor was it even discussed when we were in the process of selecting the date. We neither received a phone call nor an email informing us of the change. The female associate informed us on the phone that Peter was not in, not available and that she was the only one we can speak to regarding the matter. She could not give us any information as to why there was a change of date. Absolutely unapologetic. Just informed us that there was nothing she could do. Luckily, I was off work Jan 11th and so we decided to give them another chance.

Jan 10th came around, again no word from the Brick. No phone call from Peter, the original sales person even though I specifically told the other associate when i spoke to her on Jan 6th that i wanted to talk to Peter. Husband called again Jan 11th. Yet AGAIN without notice the date was changed from the 11th to the 13th of Jan! Again, the female associate could not tell my husband the reason why, but did offer to refund the delivery. However, she never actually refunded the delivery fee. At this point it was gratingly obvious that there was something fishy going on!!! Husband called back the following day on the 12th to cancel the order. Female associate said ok and promptly hang up the phone on my husband. This was around 3pm in the afternoon. BUT this woman never ended up canceling the order or refunding a penny of our money back to my credit card. We know for a fact there was no attempt to do so because before my husband left his work that evening he received a confirmation of delivery scheduled for the 13th.

Reeks of dishonesty!

We finally went into the store after work, that same day (jan 12th) and asked for an in store refund. Again the woman was totally unapologetic! It hasnt shown back into my credit card yet but I'll be keeping an eye out.
I DO NOT recommend this store. If you need things cancelled and refunded do it in person because I guarantee it that nothing will get done over the telephone. Cant use the excuse of being busy either because that store was empty. Literally, just the one associate was in that store. Im very disappointed. My family and extended family will never shop w the Brick and will be passing on the word to friends and other family.

Joan in Toronto
Joan in Toronto

mattress

I've never shopped in a Brick store, but a friend, hearing I was in the market for a mattress, recommended I go to The Brick mattress store at 3013 Dufferin, due to a special sale they were running and a particular salesperson-Ferris Masoodi, with whom she'd had a very positive experience. After shopping around, I found that Ferris was the most helpful sales assoc. I'd come across- very experienced and professional, and best of all, sold us a mattress at a price that seemed fair and provided excellent service. Ferris made the experience from beginning to end, go smoothly and we're very happy with the Sterns and Foster bed we purchased.

Steven & Jackie Stewart from Pickering
Steven & Jackie Stewart from Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Sleep'in Great

We purchased a new queen size mattress, box spring and mattress cover from The Brick Mattress store at 643 Kingston Road, Pickering, Ontario. Our experience with their customer service and with the delivery of the mattress to our home was impeccable. They were proficient, highly-trained and outgoing! So if you’re looking for an expert on mattresses, box springs and delivery – these are your guys, give them a call…

Lara in Toronto
Lara in Toronto

Purchased a new posturepedic mattress with delivery

We purchased a new queen size posturepedic mattress from The Brick Mattress store on the Queensway. The customer service was good as well as the delivery of the mattress to our home. We received two complimentary posturepedic pillows and are getting the best sleep ever.

Chris & K in Richmond Hill
Chris & K in Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

King Size Mattress

Surprisingly (for me), I had received great service from the brick mattress store! I had some bad experience in the past with buying furniture at the brick, and I certainly didn't like their typical salesman "tactics" and sales pitch.
But the person I dealt with this time here was very nice. He spent time with us to talk about the different mattress, and even told us they will have a better sales price 2 weeks later and ask me to come back on that date.

We end up buying a nice firm King Size Mattress. Unfortunately, the mattress was back ordered, and delivered 1 week late.
Fortunately I have another bed in the house so that wasn't a big problem.
The mattress is nice and comfy, and the price I paid is very reasonable.

Stefan in Pickering

905-839-7666
643 Kingston Rd
Pickering
L1V3N7

We shopped around and found this place to be the best. They have great monthly specials. The bed was delivered a few days later with no trouble. We would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Pickering_123
Pickering_123

mattress

My husband and I purchased from the brick mattress store in Pickering and the sales person was very helpful, he wasn't push and he seemed like he wanted us to find a good bed he even showed us one that was a bit cheaper and a bit more expensive than the advertised one. Sleep Country however tried to tell me they only had one left in their warehouse somewhere in Ottawa and I better buy it now. Needless to say we didn't fall for what I felt as a used car salespersons game. The delivery service was great the guys too off their shoes as they didn't want to dirty anything.

soni from brampton
soni from brampton
8.5/10

Mattress

We have purchased all our mattresses from The Brick store & were quite satisfied with the experience, as we got excellent service in regards to selection, promptness, quality, price & promotions. The staff were all very helpful. The rep we dealt with was very co-operative & provided us with valuable suggestions instead of being pushy to get a sale. Overall it was a pleasant experience & would highly recommend it.

RS from Pickering
RS from Pickering

4.3/10

New Mattress Purchase

In the past we've always purchased mattresses and bedding from Sleep Country. However, on this occassion, we decided to try The Brick Mattress Store. The salespeople were friendly and we ended up purchasing there. This was a big mistake! After the sale was complete, the service went to hell in a handbasket!

When the delivery people came, they refused to take our old mattress away, even though it is printed at the back of the bill that it will be done.

This alone will prevent me from buying another mattress or bed from The Brick ever again!

Hopefully this will also influence others into not buying from The Brick. Sleep Country offers similar, if not better, pricing and the service you receive from Sleep Country is infinitely better.