Terra Greenhouses - Waterdown

Reviews for Terra Greenhouses - Waterdown

Kasia from Hamilton
Kasia from Hamilton

Plants

I bought an areca palm with vines planted in the same container last July. The sweet potato vines had spider mites and died after a couple of months. The arecia palm had scales and I had to throw it out after fighting with them for half a year. I bought a tray of kale and swiss chard and the plants died of some kind of mildew. I'd quarantined the plants so luckily my other plants are ok.

DJ of Waterdown
DJ of Waterdown
7 reviews Beamsville, ON

Flowers and shrubs

This garden is beautifully designed. I always buy my flowers for inside and outside in the garden here. They have a wide variety of plants and help you out if needed.
I bought 10 shrubs for my back yard last year and they look great in the space along my fence. The staff helped me choose the right shrubs for the location.
Love this place!

Angela in Hamilton
Angela in Hamilton
3 reviews HAMILTON, ON

Outdoor and indoor gardens

Terra in Waterdown has an excellent selection of garden and tropical plants. I spend between $300-$500 here yearly. The staff at this site is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They have one of the larger tropical plant sections in the area.

Karen Ross in Hamilton
Karen Ross in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

plants, flowers for church garden

We were finding flowere, plants for our church garden. very satisfied in how knowlegeble the staff at terra were. We end up haveing a beautiful garden through the spring and summer. Some of the plants we bought were perenial, while others were annuals. all of the staff that we dealt with were friendly and polite. They were willing to ansuer our questions and they were willing to help our church out throughout the ears to come. Thank you terra gardens. I personakky shop at terra to buy my plants and other garden needs at terra. They have good quality products.

helen martin in Hamilton
helen martin in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

bought plants and flower pots

it was an amazing site to see all the poinsettas at christmas worth the trip to waterdown I was very happy with the quality of the plants and would happily go there again

Kim--Hess St North
Kim--Hess St North
1 review Hamilton, ON

assited with selection of pod plants

Having noo ideas what would work i my small pond the staff spent time explaning the plants and what wouold work best for the size of pond I have...were very patient and answerd my questions