Terra Greenhouses - Burlington

Natasha@home
N. A.
18 reviews Pickering, ON

Foundation Plants

LOVE Terra - for 7 years I went to Terra (Burlington location) every spring to get ideas, to browse their wide selection of plants, and to buy my plants. Their prices are on par with other garden centres and their July sale is awesome. I bought my skyrocket juniper trees and had them delivered. I bought some of my fave plants there - weigelias, rhododendrons, mountain ash, spireas, and lilac. My plants were always healthy and they had a great 1 year guarantee - which I used when the winter killed a baltic ivy and a hybrid rose. I will thank them forever for my three-way-grafted rose-of-sharons which I almost wanted to dig out and take with me when I left the region - envy of the neighbourhood and flowers from June to October!

How much do I love Terra? I'm going to drive from Pickering to Vaughn just to visit them next week since I need some ideas and plants for my new front garden project.

fatty in hamilton
fatty in hamilton
1 review Burlington, ON

do it yourself landscape project

the associates at terra were excellent in guiding me in decisions about what plants would work, steering me away from plants that wouldn't grow in my yard conditions, and offering up alternatives to design and plant choices