Sugar Barrel Antiques - No Longer In Business

Antique Retailers
0 Vancouver BC
HomeStars  >  Antique Retailers in Vancouver  >  Sugar Barrel Antiques - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Sugar Barrel Antiques - No Longer In Business

14 reviews Vancouver, BC

Teak Furniture

I consistently enjoy shopping at Sugar Barrel Antiques/By Design Modern for teak furniture. They always have a great selection of unique items straight from Denmark and they had a great sale in November 2011 with 25% all furniture. Staff allowed me to hold the item while I made my decision to purchase it. When I returned, they were friendly and helped me carry the item to my car.

Thanks for the kind words...without awesome clients like you we couldn't offer the great vintage stuff that we do!

14 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bought teak furniture

I had a wonderful shopping experience at Sugar Barrel Antiques. The staff are friendly and helpful. They allow you to hold items with a refundable deposit so you can take measurements or think about your potential purchases. They get regular shipments from Denmark and I found a unique expandable table, and a cool floor lamp, which I love!

Kameko in Vancouver
Kameko in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Wall mounted teak shelving

Jeremy, the owner was extremely helpful finding suitable shelving to fit not only my tastes, but my budget as well as 10' high walls. I gave him the dimensions needed, preferred wood species and explained what it'd be used for. He picked a gorgeous Kai Kristiansen modular teak shelving unit that's multi-functional and delivered!!