Soma Organic Mattress

Reviews for Soma Organic Mattress

Danica and Anthony in North York
Danica and Anthony in North York

Green Sleep and St Geneve Bedding

Truly remarkable store. What a unique experience. From product to listening to our very specific needs never have I met a sales person more knowledgable and patient than Soma. We ended up purchasing a Green Sleep mattress an St Geneve Lajord duvet and we have sleep great since. After sleeping on the mattress I found it a little too firm and they sold me another layer at subsidized cost as my needs changed when I was going through my pregnancy. Thank you. John for a great product and backing it up with great customer service

Pat Reavy, Stratford, N5A 3K7 in Stratford
Pat Reavy, Stratford, N5A 3K7 in Stratford
1 review Stratford, ON

Product and Service

I Have slept on 15 mattresses in 15 months. The two twin Xl Green Sleep Niu's purchased from Soma in June of 2014 are the least comfortable. I contacted Soma in Nov of 2015 ( Illness intervened) because the Green Sleep mattresses are 3 inches wider than frames purchased earlier from Soma and were supposed to be o.k for the Niu's. the mattresses sag and I can feel springs when I sleep on my side. . The only solutions offered by Soma would have cost us more money so I gave up in March of this year.

Mustafa in Kinburn
Mustafa in Kinburn
1 review Milford, ON

Our Experience

When we went to Soma for our initial visit, we thought we knew everything about adjustable beds and organic mattresses, but John D’Amico had more information for us that we did not know. He was very patient with us, and there was no sales pressure. We got to know of the various choices we had for the bed frames and for the mattresses.

After more research, we went back to Soma for additional advice and guidance from John, and we made our decision. John was very fair in his pricing, and we left feeling satisfied that we got a good deal.

The delivery guys from Soma were awesome - a terrific pair of individuals. They were courteous and friendly, and very nice to work with.

We highly recommend Soma to anyone looking for an adjustable bed or organic mattress.

Fam. Duta in Toronto
Fam. Duta in Toronto

organic mattress, pillows and bed sheets

We bought from Soma an organic mattress, pillows and various bed sheets.
The service we received from Adamo during many visits we had made before buying, was outstanding. He was professional, polite and full of patience, and always responded promptly to any enquire we had.
The delivery team is also very good, punctual and professional.
Many thanks for your service.
Fam. Duta

Purchased Obasan Organic Mattress with Revelstoke Mattress

This is the second time we purchased a twin organic mattress and we couldn't be happier.

The obasan mattress itself is amazing but the customer service that Adamo provided was stellar. We received the wrong foundation for our mattress (due to a miscommunication) and Adamo had the correct foundation immediately sent to us without hesitation. He did not give me any problems and we were extremely happy with their customer service and attentiveness.

We would definitely recommend going back to Soma and we will no doubt be purchasing mattresses and possibly headboards from them in the future.

Bridget Hunt from Toronto
Bridget Hunt from Toronto

bedroom

My experience at Soma was amazing. John D'Amico knows everything about getting the best sleep possible. I now own the most comfortable organic bed I could ever imagine. Highly reccomend this company.

Tony in Redwood City
Tony in Redwood City

Mattresses and Pillows

John and the guys at Soma ensured we had a great shopping experience. Going organic for mattresses etc can be very expensive, and they did an excellent job of working with our budget and patiently advising us on the options. We've just put another order for a new mattress for our youngest who is graduating from a crib, and even though it's been a year, the service was the same as our initial visit. Thanks John. Glad we found your store!

Matresses & Bedding

We are so pleased to have heard about Soma Organic Matresses and to have purchased from Soma. The sales people including John and Adamo were exceptional. They were both extremely knowledgeable about all of the products including mattresses, sheets, duvets, pillows etc. More importantly they were extremely patient as we were contemplating what to purchase for ourselves and our kids as we were making the switch from traditional mattresses and bedding to organic products. We would highly recommend that anyone interested in organic mattresses and organic and natural bedding visit Soma - you will learn so much and appreciate the excellent products and customer service. We received our large order on time as promised and delivery and set-up was also amazing – great service. Thank you to the team at Soma! We recommend Soma without any reservations.
Jordan from Toronto

Jeff in York
Jeff in York

Service after sale is painful.

I'll reiterate what several others have said: Soma seems like a great store, and the are - as long as nothing goes wrong. If anything DOES - if you need to make a return, or get a receipt, or get the manager to return a phone call - Soma is the Worst.

I am not a particularly impatient person, and I don't go out of my way to slag a shop that's irked me. But my experience with Soma was exhausting and disheartening, and I would highly recommend you look elsewhere to purchase a mattress.

JoanOhe from York
JoanOhe from York
1 review , SK

Products & Customer Service

Hello John,

I understand that you are the owner of Soma. I recently ordered some travel sized wool pillows, and I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am with the service I received from Adamo Vitiglio.
Although the pillows are among the lowest priced items in your store, I was treated as if I had placed a very expensive order. He kept me informed as to when I could expect delivery, and when the pillows were different than what I had understood them to be, he special-ordered others.
I spoke with him on the phone on more than one occasion, and we exchanged several e-mails. In every instance he was friendly, polite and very helpful.
I can't ever remember receiving this kind of personal service, especially for such a small order. It was a pleasant surprise, and was greatly appreciated.
I will certainly give this information to anyone I know who is looking to purchase high quality, organic products such as you sell, and I will always check your inventory first when I need bedding or towels in the future.
The pillows arrived today and are wonderful. Thank you , and please thank Adamo for his thoughtfulness.

Sincerely,
Joan Ohe

More about Soma Organic Mattress

Soma Organic Mattresses Canada’s largest dealer of certified organic mattresses and sleep accessories. Featuring quality organic products from Green Sleep, Savvy Rest, Sleeptek, Naturaworld, and our own Soma Organic Brand. We also feature organic bedding products from GLO and natural sofas from Brentwood Classics. Like us on Facebook or Follow ...
Looking for Mattresses pros in York?