Sheridan Nurseries, Ltd. - Scarborough

Garden Centres
1774 Ellesmere Rd Scarborough ON M1H 2V5
HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Scarborough  >  Sheridan Nurseries, Ltd. - Scarborough

Reviews for Sheridan Nurseries, Ltd. - Scarborough

Madhurika from Scarborough
Madhurika from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Garden Plants and Fertilizers

The nursery was very attractive and clean. The workers were ready to offer advice on what is the best fertilizer in the desirable cost range. Also, they offer free plant food. So, i would recommend it to all.

harrish in Markham
harrish in Markham

plants

Amazing price for the amount of plants, and it was amazing quality. They have some very nice ones in the back that would probably get everyone's attention, the marigolds look really nice in weather like we have in the summer in Canada.

Galadriel in Mississauga
Galadriel in Mississauga
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

Garden plants

I often go to this location, however, I find the plants and merchandise to be quite expensive, but it's a great place to browse.

They have friendly staff and the plants appear to be healthy (although I have seen a few that have disease and they have not been removed from the shelves)

Furniture is of great quality, but again very expensive.

Edward Finstein in Scarborough
Edward Finstein in Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Vegetable Plants for summer garden

Every year we have the dilemma of choosing a place to purchase our vegetable plants. Many of the stores that we have previously bought from, the plants or the vegetables were not very hardy or the produce did not grow very well. However, we chose Sheridan because it has a great reputation and stands behind its product. Our plants this past year were wonderful and we were very pleased. The sales staff was very helpful.

Girl in Markham
Girl in Markham
26 reviews Scarborough, ON

Indoor Plants

Extremely friendly staff that will explain or direct you to what you are looking for. All service was delivered with a smile, you can tell that the staff loves what they are doing.

erika in Scarborough
erika in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

garden design

They took the time to explain in a language that i could understand the great ideas and suggestions. The price very reasonable and the job was great. I highly recommend this company.

Lora
Lora

garden

Sheridan Nurseries, Ltd. - Scarborough
416-438-6931
1774 Ellesmere Rd
Scarborough
M1H 2V5

Service is great! This is a lovely store and I recomment it to all my friends and family. Keep up the great work!! When I was younger (a very long time ago!)the ladies behing the cash in the flower deptm. used to give me free balloons when my mom would shop at this location... not sure they do this any more. Would be a nice gesture to continue... :)

More about Sheridan Nurseries, Ltd. - Scarborough

Annuals, perennials & specialty plants outdoor furniture, landscape design garden supplies & expert staff.