Sheridan Nurseries, Ltd. - Mississauga

Garden Centres
2069 Burnhamthorpe Rd E Mississauga ON L4X 2S7
HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Etobicoke  >  Sheridan Nurseries, Ltd. - Mississauga

Reviews for Sheridan Nurseries, Ltd. - Mississauga

Debbie Veneziale in Caledon
Debbie Veneziale in Caledon
17 reviews CALEDON, ON

landscaping

I always love the supply of various trees and shrubs that they always have in stock. There is always staff to help and assist you and I love their annual super sales.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We always appreciate feedback from our valued guests. We are thrilled you had such a positive experience at our store and we hope to see you again soon.

Eddie M from Richmond Hill
Eddie M from Richmond Hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

purchased small plants

I've been to Sheridan Nurseries a few times and I'm always excited to purchase plants and flowers from this store. Their selection and quality is great. I still have the small plants I purchased and will visit them again next spring and summer for my gardening needs.

We’re so glad you are happy with our products! At Sheridan Nurseries we pride ourselves on providing the best products and services for our guests. Watch for some great new plant introduction for our 100th Anniversary next spring. Thank you for such a positive review, and we hope to see you soon!

Buster Hamburger in Mississauga
Buster Hamburger in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Birdbath

Very satisfied with my experience. Was referred by a friend who purchased a bird bath from this same location recently bought a similar style bird bath. The staff was very pleasant and helped me with any questions I had. Would recommend this location 10/10 times.

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking time to write a review. We're glad you had a positive experience and will pass along the compliments to the Etobicoke Location.

JON in mississauga
JON in mississauga

Backyard plants treatment

I have some beautiful roses in my backyard but later found some leaves and stems began to grow white spots. I took some photos and brought them to the nursery. The staff is very helpful to identify the disease and recommended the right pesticides. I applied the solutions to the roses and was very happy with the results.
I've been a customer to this nursery for over 2 years, friendly staff and a good selection of plants, trees and tools as well.

E.D. in Parkdale
E.D. in Parkdale

Perrenials and a tree for my backyard

Was very pleased with the selection of plants at this location of Sheridan Nurseries. I got great advice from one of their arborists when deciding what kind of tree to select for my backyard, as well. We planted the tree last summer and it's thriving beautifully. I've had no need to take them up on their guarantee of replacing plants that don't make it within 2 years of purchase. Would definitely buy from this garden centre again.

More about Sheridan Nurseries, Ltd. - Mississauga

Reputable garden centre with a wide range of garden products and knowledgeable staff. 3000 sq. ft. retail store with everything you need for your garden including expert advice, patio furniture, outdoor accessories, garden care products, tools, seeds, fertilizer, tropical houseplants, planters, containers, baskets, and much more!