Sharon O'Dowd Inc.

Antique Retailers
1200 Castlefield Ave Toronto ON M6B 1G2
HomeStars  >  Antique Retailers in York  >  Sharon O'Dowd Inc.

Reviews for Sharon O'Dowd Inc.

monique in Toronto
monique in Toronto

My chair was saved

I had an old hickory chair that I really loved. It was badly damage the antique dealer who had sold it had said that it could not be saved. I was going to get rid of it but thought that I would ask Sharon O’Down Inc. what they thought first. They had done beautiful work on my dining room chairs last year. When they saw how badly damaged my chair was they hesitated. But I felt that they got my attachment to the chair and my wish to save it so they accepted to take on the challenge. I know that it was a lot of work and required a lot of skill and patience but they did save my chair with amazing, beautiful work and I feel very grateful. Nice to find people with such passion. I recommend them with no hesitation.

Thank you Monique for your kind words. It definately was an enormous challenge, but we are delighted that it turned out so well.

Cathy Zimmerman from Mississauga
Cathy Zimmerman from Mississauga

friendly stop in

went there and chatted with the owner she is very well mannered and had no problem giving some time out of her day to chat with me as i found many things fasinating i did not purchase anything but will be in the near future

Barbara - Oakville
Barbara - Oakville

Dining Room Table

Custom made furniture is of excellent quality and finish. The dining room table we chose was made from wide floor pine planks. We were able to view the different legs for the table and choose the ones we liked. The entire shopping experience was great. They were so helpful with suggestions. We were in the workship and able to watch what was being made. Next I am going to have them make an island to match the table.

More about Sharon O'Dowd Inc.

Hand-picked Canadiana, French and English Antiques. Custom furniture, lighting and accessories