Rundle Sales Ltd.

Home Accessories
1200 Speers Rd, Unit 35 Oakville ON L6L2X4
HomeStars  >  Home Accessories in Oakville  >  Rundle Sales Ltd.

Reviews for Rundle Sales Ltd.

Vadik
Vadik
1 review North York, ON

Balsam Leather

Where can I buy this leather balsam??? I've tried contacting the company but nobody answers the phone at the given #. I'm very desperate to get this. Ive been using this product for sometime and it's truly AMAZING! Now I've run out of it and I don't know where I can get more. Plz help!!!

Kay at Ottawa,On.
Kay at Ottawa,On.
1 review ,

Super Vll Leather Balsam

I highly recomend Super V11 Leather Balsam to any person that has ANY Leather Product. It is absolutely fantastic to double the lifespan of my Leather furniture,footwear,luggage,handbags,coats,
and car interior, which is in various colours. I use the Super V11 Leather Balsam on a regular bases to restore All my Leather to look like new!!

Laurie in Toronto
Laurie in Toronto

8.5/10

Useful, rare household products.

Their leather polish, called Super VII, softens, preserves and restores the look of leather without chemicals. I used it on my shoes and leather purse. Both look like new. No, I'm not a sales person, but this German product is amazing.

At the homeshow
At the homeshow

Home product retailer, ie) All natural leather pol

This stuff is amazing! All natural leather restorer which you just rub on to any kind of leather to restore it's natural lustre. A quick demonstration on my beat up leather jacket made all the difference to it.

Rob in Etobicoke
Rob in Etobicoke

Conditions and protects leather goods.

Super VII Leather Balsam is a product we use to keep our leather goods in fine condition, and keep them protected against exterior damage. Particulary good on leather and vinyl furniture.