Reim Custom Paints Inc

Reviews for Reim Custom Paints Inc

great in guildwood
great in guildwood
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

paint the whole inside of my house

we went to get paint at Reims we explained we were painting the whole house and that three rooms living ding and hall way would all have to be the same colour we also explained that our kitchen could be seen form all three rooms , we explained that we had had a tuscun colour palatte before and thats what we were changing. Well what did they come up with but a tuscan colour palette , trying to tell me it would look different on the walls, it did not, thank god we only did one wall and then wen back when we did so we talked to another person, who said no blues were the way to go well after doing the bedroom in only a colour i can describe as day care blue, I decided that even with fair pricies I was not wasting any more of my time and went to home depot where I got the colours right..no way would i go back to Reims ps smoking in the store when you have customers in a no no

Decker from Toronto
Decker from Toronto
2.8/10

new deck

No, No, No! Every employee had different advice or recommendations. It lead to confusion and a failed deck stain. A custom paint store should have superior knowledge and advice, not conflicting suggestions or techniques.