Rainbow Of Ontario

HomeStars  >  Playground Equipment in Richmond Hill  >  Rainbow Of Ontario

Reviews for Rainbow Of Ontario

Landscape Designer in Toronto
Landscape Designer in Toronto

Inquiring on specifications and locating of playstructure purchased by client

I'm a designer for a Landscaping company in Toronto, Ontario.
One of our clients has purchased a Rainbow play structure.
I called Rainbow to inquire about the specifiactions and if there was a plan view of the structure, so that i could map it out in their back yard. To my surprise the person was very irate when i asked him questions pertaining to the structure dimensions. They rudely told me 'that i was not very bright and was a dumb person'. I explained to them i was refering only to a picture & just wanted to clarify some of the structure elements so that i could place it within my landscape plan. I asked why they was being so rude, they then proceeded to tell me 'to go f*ck myself'.

I can't believe they have someone that rude dealing with clients! I'm really disppointed in Rainbow's, lack of respect and the verbal abuse, and shortcomings with providing detailed information regarding their products.

Paula from Thornhill
Paula from Thornhill

9.8/10

backyard playground

Several years ago we purchased a Rainbow backyard playground and we still love it as much as the first day we got it. It has worn so well over time, especially with our weather conditions. I would highly recommend Rainbow to anyone who wants to upgrade their backyard with a quality playsystem.