PJ's Pet Centres - Square One

Aquariums & Aquarium Services
100 City Centre Dr Mississauga ON L5B 2C9
HomeStars  >  Aquariums & Aquarium Services in Mississauga  >  PJ's Pet Centres - Square One

Review for PJ's Pet Centres - Square One

Teri in Meadowvale
Teri in Meadowvale

New purchase

PJ's pet centre at Square One has been there as far back as I can remember. I have enjoyed many times going in to visit the animals that always brought a smile to my face. It was a very joyous time when at last I was able to go in and not just look but actual make a purchase. All my questionsI had were answered by friendly helpful staff members. I bought a cute little lab that grew very fast not only in size but in my heart. Dogs bring so much happiness to peoples lives.