Pier 1 Imports

Reviews for Pier 1 Imports

monicaandre in Toronto
monicaandre in Toronto

Chairs and Home Accessories

I love going to Pier 1 Imports for my home decor. It's usually organized and the pricing is justified. I bought some beautiful chairs for my dining room and lots of vases and knick knacks for decor.

MJE in Etobicoke
MJE in Etobicoke

Purchased dining chairs

Saw great chairs on sale (clearance). Took my time to compare and found them to be the best deal around. Ended up having to buy from 2 locations but the staff at all were helpful, great, efficient and friendly. Have had great luck at a store I never thought much about before. Very happy with the chairs too!

Khalid from Toronto
Khalid from Toronto
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Ottoman

Just yesterday, my mom and I went to Pier 1 Imports, not to buy anything, but to browse. Surprisingly enough though, we ended up buying a totally unique ottoman style chair (Name of chair for those who want to check how it looks like: Nisha Chair - Kantha Bird Blue) in a very calming teal base colour with a pattern design of reds, greens and yellows. But this store doesn't just have furniture, it also has home decorations, and accents that also go well with any design. I highly recommend to all ladies looking to add something different to their home. :D