Pier 1 Imports

2130 Dundas St E Mississauga ON L4X 1L9

Reviews for Pier 1 Imports

2 reviews ,

shopping spree

I just moved and have nothing but blank white walls, but because of the Tarion warranty I have been advised not to paint for the first year. After a few weeks the white walls were just to overwhelming for me, so I went to Pier1 to find some accent accessories that would help me feel more at home. Also, they carry the largest wooden tray to put on my ottoman. Thanks Pier 1!

Homer in Mississauga
Homer in Mississauga

Home decorations

Wow, what a franchise and what a store!

Pricey, smart and cool.

I'm a guy and enjoy visiting this store. Never thought I would say this, however.
Great selection, pricey, but wow what collection. The purchase included couple of gorgeous framed arts (~200 each). vases and corner triangular table. All in all very pleased. Pleasant staff at majority of such locations, well worth a visit if you are considering refreshing your living, family areas.

H&M in mississauga
H&M in mississauga

sofa

we were in the market for a sofa and happen to come across pier 1. when we asked about the sofa we were looking at, the sales rep was kind enough to let us know that there was a sale happening the following and that to wait and save a few dollars. Even better was she decided to ask the manager to honor the sale for us if we decide to purchase the same day...and we did. fantastic customer service.

Maureen in the Beach
Maureen in the Beach

Bought living room armoire/entertainment centre

I had been looking for a nice, affordable, pine entertainment centre for months. We popped into the Pier One store on Dundas to look around and low and behold, there was a beautiful pine armoire, on SALE! It was perfect, the price was right and the staff were more than happy to stay a little after closing so we could go home and pick up a trailor to come back to pick up the product. The woman who was helping me even told me of a promotional discount I could benefit from to save even more money!