Pier 1 Imports

emilyguelph
emilyguelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Bedroom Reno/ Decor

The staff is always very helpful and knowledgable at the Pier 1 in Guelph. There is usually someone available to help right away and I don't have to wait like I would at some other home decorating stores. I enjoy the selection of products, particularly the South East Asian inspired pieces; however, I truly feel their prices are high! The sale prices aren't that great, so I usually end up getting ideas from that store and looking else where first to see if I can find a comparable and reasonable price. I have found a few pieces I love- the buddah face painting is my favorite!