Peter's Paint & Paper

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
1062 Coxwell Ave Toronto ON M4C 3G5
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in East York  >  Peter's Paint & Paper

Reviews for Peter's Paint & Paper

Kyra a.
Kyra a.

Service

Peter's Paint & Paper is my local "go to" paint store. When I called for some advice about (my own) botched job, the gentleman that answered my multitude of questions was generous, informative and patient. I highly recommend spending your money HERE over a "big box store". They really care!!!

jennifer roberts in Toronto
jennifer roberts in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

benjamin moore paints

Whenever I go in for help, I can always get a good consultation from one of the experienced staff. Great service!

The location was close to my home which made it convenient to get supplies when I needed them. Friendly staff.

Ellie in Aurora
Ellie in Aurora
11 reviews East York, ON

paint service

My original review was quite brutal because I was angry at the owner of this store for what i felt was bad customer service. I ended up going back for MORE paint to do our bathroom and he was incredibly helpful and insightful and i felt terrible about my review. The wife of this family run store is delightful and we'll just say that the husband can be crusty but the product is excellent, and they are very helpful and he has a great eye for colour.

Review has 1 previous version
Rachel.
Rachel.
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

kids bedroom

the people here are so friendly and helpful, i didnt know what paint to use and they made suggestions . they also helped me pick out the colours, they have a big selection to choose from. and their prices are very good.

Alison in East York
Alison in East York

interior paint

Peter and family all work hard to make every customer matter. They keep track of past purchases/products, so I never have to worry about matching for touch-ups or coordinating for future projects. They are great at helping with colour decisions, and advising about proper application, so everything turns out great. I love their high quality Benjamin Moore products.

More about Peter's Paint & Paper

Paint & wallpaper specialists. Selling Benjamin Moore Paint in East York since 1982. Offering custom colour matching and colour consultation in store as well as on site.