Paint Depot

Reviews for Paint Depot

Anna from Toronto
Anna from Toronto

Painting Apt

Needed my Apt painted while I moved in and got settled. I picked the colours and provided the paint and the team was there when they said they would be to get the job done. It was a good job and my apt looks nice and freshly painted. Would recommend.

Niloofar in Maple
Niloofar in Maple
3 reviews MAPLE, ON

interior painting

We used Paint Depot services several times. We called them to paint our bedrooms once. They are very friendly, knowledgable staff and clean.

This is a great paint shop too. I brought several times and the price are good. recommended to all friends in this area. Thanks!

Michael in Brampton
Michael in Brampton

Painting of Deck and Shed

The Paint Depot painted our deck and shed very quickly and the job was perfect. We supplied the paint and they finished in a day, I am very satisfied, they also painted my brothers house and it looks great so far!

N. Eaton in Toronto
N. Eaton in Toronto

Painted nearly an entire house

My place has very narrow hallways that were completely scuffed by previous tenants. My landlord paid for the cost of the paint and I painted the halls and most of the rooms. I bought all the paint at Paint Depot and they were very helpful in picking out colours. They have a decent line of low VOC paint.

I only gave them a 4/5 because while their paint prices are reasonable, you are better off buying brushes, rollers, etc. somewhere else. They mark those up pretty high.

Alim Vellani in Toronto
Alim Vellani in Toronto

re painting main level of my house

I walked in to paint depot because it was close to me, not knowing what I'd find. I was always use to going to places like home depot to get paint but since paint depot was so close to me I decided to check it out.
What I got was Great selection of brads and colours, and amazing service.
Will always go to paint depot on queen st. it rocks

Farah Merchant in Toronto
Farah Merchant in Toronto

Paint new condo

I went to paint depot for colours I had selected from a Benjamin Moore palette. A friend of mine had recommended Sico paint for the quality and long-lasting effect. I had never painted in my life before and the employees at Paint Depot were very very helpful. They answered all my questions and helped me purchase what I needed for the project - they even told me what I DIDN'T need instead of letting me buy lots of extra unnecessary things (like dropsheets and extra brushes). I would definitely shop at Paint Depot again.

leslie walker in North york
leslie walker in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Purchased paint and stain

I have purchased many gallons of paint for a number of different projects over the last several years. The staff at the Paint Depot have always had great opinions and advice on both products and colours. In addition the data base stores all of your information so you can come back years later and pick up a quart for touch ups. Exceptional quality and service.

N in Leslieville
N in Leslieville

Interior Painting

This is a great neighbourhood paint shop that is used by painters city-wide for a reason. Why do we keep returning? The fantastic service aand the high quality paint.

We buy all our household paint here - SICO brand. It covers well, and is durable. But the customer service is the topper - they keep a record of everything we purchase so if we ever need more they can look at our file by room, and let us know what we've previously used (by colour, finish, brand).

Very nice, knowledgeable people. Free parking in the back. Recommended.

Shirley Westmore in Toronto
Shirley Westmore in Toronto

paint bought and supplies and advice

Very friendly, knowledgable staff, great selection. Didn't feel rushed. Keep records of purchases so we didn't have to. Prices good.The location was very central and convenient. They are open 7 days a week.

Andrew from the Hood
Andrew from the Hood

Paint Purchase

I purchased two different paints for a home project. The paints were mixsed perfectly and the color was fantastic. The vibrance my kitchen has now is breath taking. I'm very please with paint depots service and product.

More about Paint Depot

Good, better & best paints available at everyday low prices. The staff are highly skilled at colour matching & they have computerized tracking of paint purchases. If you bought paint from them several years ago, they will be able to tell you exactly what you purchased. . .