Paint Colours Unlimited

megan in Toronto
megan in Toronto
11 reviews TORONTO, ON

Painting

The employees at the store have a decent knowledge of various projects, but I didn't find the service to be up to my expectations. They weren't the most friendly and courteous staff. I also found that most items weren't marked with the price so I had to ask for additional help with most of the items I as purchasing. The selection was good, and the location and parking was great.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto
24 reviews TORONTO, ON

Condo painting

I needed to find a paint shop downtown near my condo with benjamin moore paints to finish a paint job of my living dining and bathroom areas. Paint Colours Unlimited had Benjamin Moore paints and even helped to suggest the appropriate paints for the rooms I was doing in my condo and the required amounts based on the space I was covering and the shade I wanted.

freelance designer in Toronto
freelance designer in Toronto

my neighbourhood paint shop

I've lived in several places in and around Paint Colours Unlimited and I can admit they are my preferred neighbourhood paint shop. The owners not only mix a mean can of chalkboard paint but also regale you with stories of yester-year King/Queen West. Great place, great people, great pit stop for your painting needs. Benjamin Moore “grey owl”, anyone?

Tracey  in Toronto
Tracey in Toronto

Paint

This paint store is convenient to my house. The first time I went in, I was a little unsure as the owner seemed a little gruff.

However, I have been in several times since that first encounter and he has been very helpful in matching paint and giving advice. I now buy all of my paint from here.