Olympia Tile International Inc

Reviews for Olympia Tile International Inc

Lynda in Brampton
Lynda in Brampton

Bathroom wall tiles

We purchased wall tiles from Olympia Tile , when we went to return the extra tiles , approximately worth 450.00 they charged us 35% restocking fee. Seems unjustified to charge their customers to put the tiles back in the stock room. I would never recommend buying anything from this store.

Hugely disappointed in Kelowna
Hugely disappointed in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Misleading sample board - Shadebrick

Two designers helped me select a cream subway tile from an Olympia sample board displaying two absolutely identical tiles. There was no photo to indicate otherwise. The tile was installed while I was away. It is awful. The tiles vary from dark taupe to grey, nothing like what was expected. The designers have never seen such a huge discrepancy from what was expected. Olympia’s response was tough - ‘there’s nothing they can do.’ I’m stuck with a tile that is not what I ordered based on their misleading sample board. Beware of Shadebrick and of a company that won’t own up to their mistake and responsibility to their customer.

Adam
Adam

backsplash tile

A fine experience. I feel the selection is a bit overwhelming. There are too many options to choose from, which can cause some confusion. Clean showroom, easy to walk through. I ordered my tile, but I guess they're used to contractors coming through, so I had no idea of the pick up process. I was wandering around aimlessly until someone was able to tell me what to do.

Winchester in Richmond Hill
Winchester in Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fantastic deal on beautiful tile

Our contractor sent us to Olympia and the salesman there was very helpful. We ended up buying both types of tile in their adjoining clearance center at a price that was about 50% lower than what we'd seen anywhere else, with free delivery! Would definitely buy here again.

Cat F. in Toronto
Cat F. in Toronto

Kitchen Backsplash and Bathroom

I'm happy with the tiles I purchased for my kitchen backsplash and bathroom. I didn't have any issues with the service at Olympia, but to be fair, my project manager at the contracting company I used came with me to Olympia and I found that helpful.

Private User reviews North Bay, ON

Milieu Porcelain Tile 18 x 36

product is defective tiles are out of square, the company has agreed in a letter they are defective but are not willing to take them back or compensate for defective product. Find another tile company who will stand behind their products because Olympia tile this isn't one.

Never go there!

I bought tiles which were different than the samples in their showroom and end it up paying more than $130.00 restocking fee.
I felt like hit by a pickpocket guys!!!! I will never ever recommend to anyone whatsoever.

LillyN in Woodbridge
LillyN in Woodbridge

Bathrooms

I ordered my marble and tile through My contractor at Olympia... Had a wonderful service . I went back and forth with my decision and my sales person was very patient with me.. Lots of selection it took me a few days to decide the colour of the tiles and marble. I ended up exchanging one of my tile choices but small price to pay ... With something that U going to life with for the next decade. My recommendation is not to go alone and take your time when choosing tile .. Take samples home. I dealt with Klement and he was a pleasure to deal with , very patient and attentive.

Jodi from Toronto
Jodi from Toronto

purchased marble and tiles

products are high quality and prices are reasonable (though not the lowest) but the customer service is not that good. feels like a giant grocery shop were it is hard to find someone to help you - every time.

Anmari Kiosis from Toronto
Anmari Kiosis from Toronto

Bathroom floor tiles

We used Olympia tile to supply tiles for our bathroom reno through the recommendation of our contractor.
We ordered white subway tiles for the walls and marble hexagon floor tiles through our contractor with Olympia.

We did not have to deal with the store directly beyond going to the showroom and ordering samples, but our experience was very positive. The tiles were beautiful and the marble hex tiles were like nothing else we had seen in any of the big box stores.

More about Olympia Tile International Inc

For over 50 years, Olympia Tile has been offering high-quality products of the greatest variety and selection. With our extensive inventory, fair prices and excellent service, Olympia Tile is synonymous with quality, design and selection.
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Toronto?