Oakville Paints

2447 Lakeshore Rd W Oakville ON L6L 1H6

Reviews for Oakville Paints

billc710
billc710

Painting our house for resale

We had to repaint our house for resale and wanted to find a colour that would appeal to most people. Normally we use strong colours but the colour consutlant/staff actually showed us variations of neutral colours that worked well with our furniture and pictures but was still strong enough for us to enjoy while we still had to live there. They are able to select colours very quickly that work with what you already have.

David K. From Richmond Hill
David K. From Richmond Hill
8.5/10

Bathroom Renovation

I find Benjamin Moore paints to be quite exceptional. I've tried other brands such as CIL and Behr and I don't find they go on quite as well. The staff at BM are quite knowledgeable. I only wish the prices were a bit cheaper and they had more sales. But I guess you get what you pay for.

corp
corp

Painting job

We went into the store with an idea of the colors that we wanted to paint the rooms in our house. But, we left with so much more than we expected. They were able to show us different color schemes which complemented each other and explained to us in detail the different types of paints available. I would definitely go in to the store BEFORE selecting the colors. They were so knowledgeable and really know their stuff. And best of all, they did not make me feel stupid.

Merceddra
Merceddra

8.3/10

2006 Colour card

I was looking for the 2006 colour cards. All retail locations did not have the cards available. I contacted head office and they quickly mailed me the colour cards.