Northern Feather Dream Makers Inc

Bedding & Linens
1854 4th Ave W Vancouver BC V6J 1M3
HomeStars  >  Bedding & Linens in Vancouver  >  Northern Feather Dream Makers Inc

Reviews for Northern Feather Dream Makers Inc

1 review Prince George, BC

Pillows returned for exchange just "disappeared"

I purchased two king pillows from Northern Feather because I loved the ones at a hotel I stayed at in Vancouver. Northern Feather told me they had supplied the hotel with the "firm" type of pillow, so I was surprised with the firmness of pillows I received. After calling Northern Feather, I was told that the pillows (which got a lot of use at the hotel) were likely softer from use, so they offered to replace the pillows I had purchased for a softer type. I sent the pillows back and upon waiting to hear from Northern Feather for 3 weeks, was told that they never received the pillows I sent by Canada Post. Since it had been three weeks I no longer had the tracking number, so unfortunately I'm out a lot of money. Very disappointing that these pillows just "disappeared". Definitely keep your tracking number in case you need to do an exchange.

Sukhi Amandeep from Vancouver
Sukhi Amandeep from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Purchases

I have been to Northern Feather Dream Makers Inc on various occasions to buy items for the house, such as a dish drying rack and hangers. They don't have a lot of sales, but if you subscribe to their website, they occasionally email out a 10% off coupon for any regular priced item in the store. The quality of their items are great and I've had no problems with any of my purchases there.

Ting in Richmond
Ting in Richmond
9 reviews ,

down Duvet

I saw an ad on the newspaper for their grand opening of their new branch so I decided to check them out. The staffs there were really friendly in explaining to me all the differences between the duvets. I have been looking for a new down duvet for quite a while and their prices were really good! Got a king size down duvet for only $100! Even Costco can’t beat that price. They have a demonstration of the differences between cleaned and pre-cleaned feathers. It definitely gives me a sense of comfort knowing that their feathers have been clean and treated to a higher standard.

Elaine from Van.
Elaine from Van.

9.8/10

bed

Staff very informative on their products. There were no pressure sales pitch. Waited to make sure we picked the bed that was right for us. So far so good. Would recommend to others.