North Delta Paint-Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
6350 120 St, Suite 139 Surrey BC V3X 3K1
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Colebrook  >  North Delta Paint-Decorating

Reviews for North Delta Paint-Decorating

A. from Vancouver
A. from Vancouver
7 reviews Delta, BC

Benjamin Moore Paint

We used to love Benjamin Moore paint and considered it one of the best quality paints - 15+ years ago. They have gone downhill. Also this establishment has changed hands and we found the new ownership to be less than helpful in resolving our issues with the paint. We got several gallons, and the first gallon was fine, the next one we used had all kinds of 'bits' in it that ended up looking like a poor finish that needed to be sanded and repainted...- our guess is maybe the paint was very old stock or just a bad batch, but upon returning it and trusting they might replace this bad gallon, they called the manufacturer and said it should be fine, gave it another shaking and a cheesecloth to strain out the bits. At over $50 a gallon, I don't expect to 'strain out the bits' from the paint. Both the store and BM should have the where-with-all to replace the product. The overall quality of BM paint is so mediocre now, we will no longer use it and can get the same or better quality paint from General for half the price. We will not patronize this store again.

camelia13
camelia13
34 reviews Coquitlam, BC

painting

House renovation is usually not the most pleasant thing to do. There is usually an immense amount of garbage, dirt and dust that accompany such a project. The painting was the scariest thing for me. But thanks to Delta Paint, whatever seemed a nightmare to me at the beginning, became a very nice art project that involved all my family, kids, and dog. :-)) It's more than paint that I found in this store; I found a way to bring my family together, and get my kids involved in something that made them appreciate better the life they have. They got to pick the colors of the color of their rooms and they got to paint them. Of course, we could have not done all this without the advice and help we got from Delta Paint, and we are grateful for the kindness and the friendship that they offered us all the time.

Lori in Surrey
Lori in Surrey
1 review Vancouver, BC

Painting Renovation

We have been renovating our house for the past 2 years and the good people at Delt Paint and Deco have made choosing the colours a breeze for us. They are very friendly and helpful and service is great. They always remind us of the extra supplies we need and thanks for those little painting tips that go along way.

Paintn Girl
Paintn Girl
1 review Vancouver, BC

Repainted my entire main floor

I went in with an idea of what i wanted and they helped to refine and select an excellent palette of colours that I love. They spent lots of time with me, very friendly and helpful.

5 for 5!