Nordel Home Hardware

Debra in Surrey
Debra in Surrey
9 reviews Surrey, BC

Home renovation project

Last year I bought a fixer upper house and went to Nordel Home Hardware for most of my supplies. Since this was the first time I had done this I was a bit of a dummy when it came to picking out top quality items for my new home. The staff was always eager to assist me in anyway possible. Very friendly and courteous and very interested in seeing pictures of the finished project. I will probably never attempt to fix a home up again, but if I do I know I can count on the staff at Nordel Home Hardware.

Maria in North Delta
Maria in North Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Lawnmower

Always good to deal with, friendly informed service with a smile and always have what we need or will get it - from smallest washer to lawnmower. You can get individual small items eg screws instead of having to buy packages.

Andrea in the burbs
Andrea in the burbs
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Lawnmower sales

We went in one Sunday afternoon, about 5 minutes before closing because our lawnmower had died out. Even though the store was getting ready to close, the staff at Home Hardware took the time to help us choose a new mower that suited our needs well. Great service and very knowledgeable