Nella Cutlery

1655 Finfar Ct
Mississauga
L5M 1M5

Beware of this Company and their Policy
I bought a Vegetable Press, and when used for the first time it started to crack. I brought it back within 5 days and was told that they could not repair it, and their policy is no returns, no exchange, no refunds and not even a store credit. I will never go back to this place.

Items Purchased

Stay away from this company!!!. Once you place an order and pay for it, then good luck getting your purchased item or your money back. Their policy is, not to give back any money to customer, even if the purchased items are not available or discontinued, so think twice before placing an order with them, specially if it is big $$$.
Norfinch location, I placed an order with sales person Chris, after one month following up with him , he told me that those items are discontinued and not available, I asked for my money back, he told me we can only give you store credit. After two weeks of following up with him for my money and hearing all the excuses, I decided to get the credit.
I don’t know how these people can sleep at night, I feel bad for their sales people, telling their customer that they only get store credit for their returns, I am sure they experience this many times a day.