Moss

Reviews for Moss

martha.fusca
martha.fusca

excellent service

Called to ask about some of their furniture. Robb, the owner ended up coming to my place to give us advice on various options and price points. I was very impressed that he cared enough to come to us. Upon delivery the two guys who made the delivery and assembled the furniture couldn't have been more professional and courteous. They are more than worth checking out! Highly recommend!

Happy on Mortimer Avenue in
Happy on Mortimer Avenue in

Outdoor Patio Furniture

The owner and staff at Moss are exceptional. They really value their customers and do everything they can to help. I had bought a set of plastic wicker chairs and tables for my back deck. This year, 7 years after purchase, one of the side tables started to fall apart. Although this is well past the warranty for the furniture, Robb said he would do what he could for me. He not only got the table replaced, but as they no longer made the model that I had- he was able to get both my side tables replaced with a newer model. The backyard looks great and I could not be happier with the customer service- I would not hesitate to go back to Moss for another larger purchase as I now know they will to out of their way to fix any problem that arises.

Joe Black from Toronto
Joe Black from Toronto

furniture item

The store is lovely and interesting. The retail staff are very nice. The owner is not. I had a very bad experience with this man; had to actually suggest that he "calm down" over an issue that had nothing to do with me, a customer. I will never shop there again. There are so many other hard working, friendly and helpful retailers who appreciate their customers and I prefer to deal with kind people.

RR in Scarborough
RR in Scarborough
14 reviews Scarborough, ON

Home and Garden Accessories

I was looking for some different and unique accessories for my home and garden and I had heard good things about Moss. The store is small but is packed full with stuff that you won't find at any big box store. Whether you are looking for something for your garden or inside your home Moss will not disappoint. A great store with friendly and helpful staff.

gnille1 in Greektown
gnille1 in Greektown

Purchased Chandelier

We had had our eye on a lovely chandelier at Moss for a couple of months, but were hoping the price would go down. After the holidays they reduced the price by $125. Staff helped us package it for transport and all mounting hardware was provided. It looks gorgeous.

JM on the Danforth
JM on the Danforth

Dining Room Furniture

My favourite store on the Danforth is Moss ... We recently purchased a dining room set that we love. Good price, great style and not cookie cutter like you would get from the giant furniture retailers! Staff is very helpful!

More about Moss

Distinguished garden furniture and garden inspired interiors.
Looking for Home Accessories pros in Toronto?