Mattresses

905-686-2717
18 Harwood Ave S
Ajax
L1S 7L8

After getting some quotes on the products I was looking for, okay, they did give me the best price which is what earned them the star in my rating. But what good is a good price if they don't deliver the product? They gave me a delivery time, when it passed we called them and they said they were running late and they'd arrive within the hour. The hour passed and we called again; they said to wait one more hour. After THAT hour passed we called again and they never picked up. We called shortly after that and the phone went straight to voice mail. We finally headed down to the shop, saw the DELIVERY TRUCK PARKED IN FRONT, 3 guys laughing and doing nothing inside, and when we confronted them, they gave us bull-ish excuses as to why they weren't at our house making the delivery. Why couldn't they just pick up the phone? This equates to HORRIBLE customer service. A bargain hunter like me will not sacrifice good service for a low price. I will NEVER shop here again.

Charlotte  - Ajax
Charlotte - Ajax
2.8/10

Mattress

I purchased 2 sets of mattress (Queen and Double) less then a year, and they are falling apart, there are thread pulling out from the Sealy mattress and the corners are splitting. I have called the owner several times and he tells me that he cannot do anyting about it cause I did not purchase the mattress pad, I told him that I am using a mattress pad,but his coment was that it wasn't purchased from him. The delivery wasn't in time either. The other thing I want to bring to your attention is that hold on to your receipt, cause when they deliver the mattress they take the receipt back. I wouldn't recommend anyone purchase a mattress from this shop.

Todd
Todd

New Mattress

I have re-discovered a good night's sleep on my new mattress from Mattress & Suite Shop. I can't tell you how much difference it makes to be sleeping on a quality mattress. My queen-sized mattress from MSS cost me about 2/3 of the price that I had seen anywhere else, and I swear it's the most comfortable one that I tried. I was extremely impressed with the pricing! I don't know how they do it, but they have deals galore. The staff were extremely knowledgeable and there was no pressure! - just good advice and assistance. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Lynn from Whitby-6172
Lynn from Whitby-6172
8 reviews Whitby, ON

Just moved and needed new mattresses.

905-686-2717
18 Harwood Ave S
Ajax
L1S 7L8

We needed to purchase 2 queen mattress sets, a twin and double mattress only. I couldn't ask for a better mattress company. I dealt with one of the owner's, John, who is friendly and knows his business. Products are excellent and prices can't be beat anywhere. Free delivery and they take away your old mattresses. The proof is in the sleep and we are all happy with ours.