Paint & Wallpaper Retailers

Reviews for Markham Colours & Decor Ltd

Brandie from Markham
Brandie from Markham

Love this place

We've been going here for years in Markham and the service is amazing, they have been so helpful, prompt and have helped me pick colours when I wanted "true" colours and making decisions on types of paint bases. Friendly, fast, courteous, open at 7am, wouldn't go anywhere else in Markham.

andrew in Unionville
andrew in Unionville

I like this place

These guys are very easy to work with. Time is money, and they get me out fast. Call a head orders areally always ready when they say it will be done, pricing is just like any other be, but the added value is their service.

Amy from Markham
Amy from Markham

painting the baby's room

Had a great experience at this store when my husband and I were looking into painting a bedroom for our upcoming baby.
We wanted the room to be baby colours but still classy. Loved the sales associates here (forgot their names) but were very helpful. Not only helped us find paint that is really trendy and in style but also walked us through finding decor for the room as well. Pricing was great and the stuff we bought seemed really great quality. Sales people knew their information and were a great help. I would definitely go back.

Donald D'Souza from Toronto
Donald D'Souza from Toronto

Very professional service

These guys are amazing and have real indepth knowledge of their stuff. I have always bought my paint from here and have always taken their suggestions and achieved good results.
I am very satisfied with their service.

Darren from 905HANDYMAN
Darren from 905HANDYMAN
1 review ,

Painting

The boys at Markham Colours are the best! Chee,Eugene,Steven...they know their business. If you need stain matched, paint matched, whatever it is, they'll work with you until it's right. Not many people will do that. I took in a sample of what I needed to stain to match the existing kitchen and they worked on it in the store until it was perfect. Try doing that at Home Depot! The best is when they correct you on what you're buying, "why are using that when you should be using this".

Cheers boys and thank you, you're the best

Rob in Markham
Rob in Markham

House Painting

This is a benjamin moore store so the paint is very expensive, but it is cheaper than stores like Rona. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Really great service. Highly recommended.

Walsh Painting & Decorating
Walsh Painting & Decorating

paint supplies

6605 Hwy 7
Markham
L3P 7P1

Chee and his staff are the very best paint store around. I have had the pleasure of dealing with Chee for a number of years , he is friendly , helpful and knowledgeable . He delivers any where even when all I need is a quart , his pricing is very competitive and the selection is excellent,if he doesn't have something in stock he will find and get it for you promptly. I would recommend him to everyone.
James in markham

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Retailers pros in Unionville?