Marble Trend Ltd

HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Toronto  >  Marble Trend Ltd

Reviews for Marble Trend Ltd

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Bad Customer services

Bought a marble vent and some sealer through them when renovating my bathroom. Turns out I didn't need the sealer since my contractor was supplying. Took the sealer from the house to the car trunk and drove 1 hour to return. They would not allow a return said all sales are final and that the sealer was cold ( really!) . It became readily apparent through the attitude, tone and the result that they care very little about the customer. It was all about them. Beware that if anything goes wrong they won't care based on what I saw. I would steer clear unless you get something in writing. Thankfully I am only out a small amount. I am doing my kitchen next and will need about $5000 worth of stone and marble , guess where I'm not going.

Thank you for your comment and we appreciate your feedback.
We are truly sorry that your experience was not what you expected from us, but we hope to be able to make it up to you.
In the case of the sealing compound we would like to make sure that you understand that we clearly indicated on our invoice of our No Return Policy on all chemical compounds.
This statement helps not only to protect us but the manufacturer of the compound as well. There have been many cases in which the general public intentionally or not altered the chemicals composition returned the goods & received credit.
We returned the compounds to the supplier only to be told that we would not be entitled to credit and therefore the lose became ours, thus our Policy of No Returns of chemical compounds.
This is something we never enjoy telling a client that we cannot assist them.

We will if you wish & with hopes of maintaining you as a valued client offer you some financial compensation on your next purchase with us.

We hope you take us up on our offer.

Ombretta from Toronto
Ombretta from Toronto
1 review York, ON

Kitchen renovation

We chose Marble Trend for their wonderful marble products, quality and selection. We chose Breccia Capraia for kitchen countertop and backsplash. Great product, but lacked consistent service. The service started off strong, but quickly failed to deliver. Our slab of marble was cut wrong. Fabricators or salesman made an error of where to cut and sadly the main vein to the marble was cut. THE MAIN VEIN!!! What a nightmare!! Also, there is writing on the marble with a blue marker which can be seen. Our entire kitchen reno went smoothly until MarbleTrend arrived . The marble was our biggest purchase and investment in the look of our kitchen and I ended up in a flood of tears.

Jane Campbell from Woodbridge
Jane Campbell from Woodbridge
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Marble Counter Tops - Bathroom Renovation

I selected Marble Trend because of their service and product selection. I had been in the showroom once before deciding on a piece of Bianco Venatino Select Marble for our custom built vanities in our ensuite bathroom renovation. From the initial contact with Jody I was pleased with the personal attention to detail and the knowledge regarding the use of the marble and care of the marble. Throughout the process from selection,design, sink style and edge finish I was thrilled to always find Jody available and willing to assist with my many questions. The fabrication of the counter tops was perfect and the installers arrived early and worked tirelessly on site a non air-conditioned space without taking breaks. I am a designer and particular about all aspects of the dealers I work closely with. I highly recommend Marble Trend and have confidence in every aspect of their sales, service and installation process.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Countertops

I came to Marble Trend through a referral because I was told they carry a broad range of coutertops and I was looking for something very unique (a porcelain-based material called Neolith). From the first meeting, Tony was very friendly and very responsive to our needs. The countertops were installed in a timely manner and I was very impressed with the service I received from the installers who were quite friendly and careful not to damage anything in my house. Subsequent to the installation, however, I noticed that there was a gap between one of the countertops and my stove. Neither the installers nor I noticed it at the time, most likely because I had placed some protective wrapping around the stove prior to the installation and it was quite bulky. When I removed the wrapping from the stove a week or so later, the problem was readily apparent. I was a little concerned because I had already paid for the counter in full. I called Tony and he was quite suprised about the gap and suspected that someone had accidetntally moved the counter (it takes a day or so for the glue to fully dry) because he said his installers are very careful and would never leave an installation like that. He asked for some pictures and said he would send his guys back out to take a look, and if there was in fact a problem with the cut or installation, he would take care of me. I was a bit concerned about Tony's sketicism and I was expecting that i was being set up for the blame game (a denial of responsiblity, followed by a fight -- sadly, I have experienced that before). I knew that no one moved the countertop, accidentally or otherwise. Well, my concerns were completely unwarranted -- Tony was diligent and and got his installers out to take a look within a week or so and the installers acknowledged the problem. I was still concerned because, after all they were just "the installers" and I didn't know how Tony would react. Well, a day later, Tony called and told me that would get a replacement piece and send the installers back to complete the job as soon as possible. Again, I thought the worst and expected to be waiting a long time while they serviced other customers since I had already paid in full. Wrong again. Within a week or so, I got a call from Tony setting up a time for the reinstall. The installers were as respectful and as careful as the first time and the new piece fits perfectly and looks fantastic.

There are alot of companies out there and a lot of great reviews. However, the key measure of a company's reputation and customer service standard is how they respond when things don't go perfectly. Marble Trend exceeded all expectations: even though I had paid in full and the repair required was significant and therefore costly for them, not only did they acknowledge the problem and agree to fix it, but they took the initiative and moved extremely quickly to make sure I was happy. In hindsight, I realize that the reason behind Tony's apparent disbelief when I told him about the gap is that these guys do in fact do excellent work. They care about customer satisfaction and take great pride in what they do.

I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Thank you for your comments. Many factors are involved with a custom order and our 30 years of experience has taught us that each and every project has its own issues and even though we try and strive for perfection some times there are issues that still arise. In the end our goal is to acheive customers satisfactions that are beyond their expectations. Thank you and we hope you enjoy your Porcelain Counters for many years ahead.

Rupert Pupkin in Oakville
Rupert Pupkin in Oakville

Marble flooring

I've used Marble Trend on numerous occasions for marble flooring throughout my house and they have always done a fantastic job. Very professional and affordable prices. I'll definitely do business with them again. 10/10.

Kitchen Counters

As an Interior Designer it is essential for me to work with companies that carry excellent products, a great selection and have staff that are knowledgeable about their product. I have always found Marble Trend to be one of the best marble and granite companies to deal with and the staff are great!

Ann Margaret W.  in Toronto
Ann Margaret W. in Toronto
1 review YORK, ON

bathroom addition/renovation master ensuite

I had a basic idea of what I wanted in marble but the extremely helpful and knowledgeable sales person helped me acheive my vision. Since I was doing this all by myself (no contractor or designer), I was a bit unsure of my design however, after reviewing everything with J. , she can up with some wonderful suggestions for design and saved me a bit of money too !!

Hi Ann, Thank you and we really appreciate your comments and they will be passed on to the salesperon who took care of your order.

Thank you again and we hope we can continur to exceed your expectations.

design episode in York
design episode in York
1 review YORK, ON

Dream Kitchen

I got my dream marble kitchen thanks to MARBLE TREND. I had the most enjoyable shopping experience with this family run company, from start to finish. I walked in and was greeted by there darling receptionist. She directed me to an extremely knowledgeable designer. She converted what I had expressed to her into a kitchen which is usable and gorgeous.

If you want a marble kitchen MARBLE TREND should be your only stop.

Elisha Collins in Oakville
Elisha Collins in Oakville

kitchen renovation plus flooring

I went to Marble Trend to finish my floors, 900 sf- the sales rep's were very helpful & informative. I got an amazing deal on tiles! the whole project I decided Marble Trend would help supply...including gorgeous counters in my kitchen. I love my newly renovated home!
THANKS AGAIN MT!!

brian  in North york
brian in North york
9 reviews North York, ON

Counter, Backsplash, Fireplace

they did a good job explaining the different ideas and options. they came and did their measurement and template. when it ended up being the wrong size, they agreed to recut everything, but it was a bit of a hassle to get it done quickly

Sorry for the inconvience this had caused and we would love to make it up to you on any future orders you may be thinking of.

More about Marble Trend Ltd

Importer, distributor, and wholesaler of natural stone tiles.
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Toronto?