Marble Rescue Ltd

HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Mississauga  >  Marble Rescue Ltd

Reviews for Marble Rescue Ltd

ElizabethM in
ElizabethM in

Marble Rescue comes to the Rescue!

Griffin is a true professional and does amazing work! I highly recommend his services! We had coffee and tea stains in a marble countertop and we called Marble Rescue to remove them at a very short notice. Griffin turned the job around quickly and removed the stains from the countertop. The countertop looks incredible! His prices are very competive. Thank you Griffin!

judy from Old Toronto
judy from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Bathroom marble repair

Griffin did a fabulous job on our bathroom, repairing the marble floor and marble countertop, which were scratched and stained as the seal had disappeared some time ago. The bathroom looks like new and Griffen was prompt, courteous and efficient. He also gave us advice about maintaining the marble in future.

Matthew in Midtown
Matthew in Midtown

Granite counter cleaned and sealed

I broke a bottle of red wine and stained my granite counter top. I tried every thing to clean it my self. I found the ad for Marble Rescue and called for a quote. Grifin gave me what I thought was a fair price as he explaind all the steps needed to get ride of the wine stain. I hired Mable Rescue and they knew exactly how to get rid of the stain. My granite counters looked brand knew. They rescued me out of a real mess.

Martin Scott
Martin Scott

Foyer/Kitchen Floor restoration

After purchasing a larger but older residential condominium unit, I wanted to make "everything" gleam and perfect. Being busy and out of town most times, Marble Rescue "got the job done"... Griffin personally met outside office hours and arranged keys and times.

I was very satisfied with the results. I would not have a problem recommeding Marble Rescue and will use them again for future needs.

Martin (Mississauga)

Matty Rosedale
Matty Rosedale

Restored our Bathroom floor and vanity top

We saw Marble Rescue's ad in The Canadian Jewish News many times. So when it came time to have our bathroom restored, they where the company we thought of. And we also asked our friends who they would recommend. The only name they all gave us was Marble Rescue. Griffin and his crew came into our home and they were very professial. Protected very thing, No Dust. When they were done the only way we could tell that they had been here was the way our bathroom looked. IT was AMAZING:) GREAT JOB.
Would recommend Marble Rescue to anyone.
Griffin,thanks Again
Edmund

ken from Hamilton
ken from Hamilton

9.5/10

bathroom floor refinishing

We hired marble rescue to repair our bathroom floor. This was our first home with stone floors and we did not know how to care for them. So we asked our contractor if he knew of anyone and the only company he would recommend was marble rescue. so with all that said they came in and now our floor looks like new. would recommend them to anyone.
Thanks again Marble Rescue

More about Marble Rescue Ltd

DON'T REPLACE YOUR DULL, DAMAGED STONE AND MARBLE-RESTORE IT AFFORDABLY BACK TO LUSTRE. Marble Rescue has the Expertise and Experience to get the desired results. Technicians with over 20 years experience. Call for you Free Estimate. 416-782-BUFF
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Mississauga?