Maple Leaf Garden Centre Ltd

Garden Centres
1343 Lynn Valley Rd North Vancouver BC V7J 2A5
HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in North Vancouver  >  Maple Leaf Garden Centre Ltd

Reviews for Maple Leaf Garden Centre Ltd

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

customer service

I popped in this afternoon for a small item. The staff generally are helpful and pleasant but there is one older woman who wears glasses and she is mean. I guess she assumes everyone is an expert gardener and questions about basic soil types are beneath her. I came away feeling stupid and tearful. The other two young guys were so kind and helpful and really tried their best.

Brandon from North  Vancouver
Brandon from North Vancouver
5 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Amazing service

When I needed to get the garden going I went to Maple Leaf and was blown away by the great customer service that i received. The staff were very helpful and I managed to get everything I needed in one go. Thanks Maple Leaf!

Scot West Side
Scot West Side
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Garden finish

We absolutely knew nothing of gardens, so we went to Maple leaf Garden Center, they told us everything we needed to know. They were very friendly and eager to help. When i got home to test out the results were just astonishing. You wont believe it until you see it with your own eyes how beautiful our garden is right now.

Cindy from the Hood

1343 Lynn Valley Rd
North Vancouver
BC
V7J 2A5

Going in with a plan, you think you know what you want. With great diplomacy it was pointed out that there were better options and at a lesser price. Never pushing anything on you and making suggestions as to what can be down further down the road.