Linens 'N Things

K from TO
K from TO
5.8/10

accessories

I did not find the service or price of the products to be competitive. After looking around, I was able to find the identical items for a lower price. The selection is excellent, so if you don't mind spending more, then it's a fine option.

Laura from Meadowvale
Laura from Meadowvale

Helpful staff!

I would like to commend the staff at Linens & Things for helping me. I saw an old-fashioned record player that my husband desperately wanted. Unfortunately, I visited 2 stores and they were both sold out. I'm glad I finally asked, though, because they found one at another store, and shipped it to my house for no extra charge! It arrived in excellent condition about 3 days later - no more running around! Great service!!!!

Mel in North York
Mel in North York

window coverings

Time was spent by the staff member to check various locations so that I could get the right sizes and types of window coverings.

R in Peterborough
R in Peterborough

Bedroom Decorating

Wonderful, Wonderful, wonderful! I went in for a few 'linens', and came out with tons of 'things'! The selection and quality of products is awesome! Lovely merchandise, and excellent service. I will be going back often!

Kris from North Toronto
Kris from North Toronto

Home improvement

The store manager went out of his way to secure the item I wanted and even accepted a return, providing a refund, on an out of warranty product. The store is well stocked with items for kitchen , bath, dining room and a good selection of picture frames and other accessories.