Linens 'N Things

Darrell
Darrell
9 reviews Port Moody, BC

Lighting for home

Very sad to see that the store is not there anymore as they had the best customer service and great selection. We enjoyed going there almost monthly. We bought bedding, lighting and home decorations

Kyra in Burnaby
Kyra in Burnaby
2 reviews BURNABY, BC

kitchen attire

I went to get a new tablecloth for an occassion and this store seemed to be the only place that had what I was looking for (although quite pricy). I find that they have a good selection but their prices aren't so great ...unless you're on their mailing list and receive the occassional discount coupon.

Anita in downtown vancouver
Anita in downtown vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

pub table

We got this pub table with two chairs in linen n things for less than 300 dollars. It was on clearance for the season but the the pub table is brand new and with the dark brown color that will never go out of date. Plus...if you collect airmiles, you can redeem a gift card and use it towards your purchase.

Geordie from Cates Park
Geordie from Cates Park
1 review Vancouver, BC

Setting up house from scrach

I arrived in North Vancouver with nothing except my clothes. I outfitted my kitchen and bedroom with furnishings from Linen's and Things. I was there so often that the staff recognized me. They generously helped me when I looked confused (which was often). My only dissappointment was that I was not nominated for consumer of the year.

Diana from Yaletown
Diana from Yaletown

9.8/10

New drapes

This store offers a great selection of drapes and curtains at resonable prices. Watch for coupons on line or in the news papers (Vancouver Sun, Province)that can save you 20% of the entire purchase. The store honors some coupons even after they expired.