Lil Angels Furniture

Lil Angels Furniture

Reviews for Lil Angels Furniture

Philip in Brampton
Philip in Brampton

Had a misunderstanding but it was resolved

I purchased a beautiful Dutailier dresser from this store. I initially had an issue with the purchase. However, the owner got back to me upon discovering the issue and cleared up any misunderstandings in a very timely manner. I am satisfied with the way it was handled by the owner who I understand has many years experience in this business. He turned me from an unhappy customer to a very satisfied customer.

Baby furniture

Cracked, unpainted wood. Told us the"set" was coming from overseas, meanwhile gave us floor model with interior not even painted. Being pregnant, and extremely sensitive, they couldn't care less add staff there are not accommodating at all.

Mark Phillipson in Thornhill
Mark Phillipson in Thornhill

Baby Furniture

Great Experience at Baby Furniture Warehouse. Super staff very helpful and attentive. Got a super deal on two beds, a dresser and an armoire. Thanks will be back for sure!

Baby Furniture

Terrible quality. "Wood" is cracking. Will never buy from here again. They say it's Canadian made and solid wood but once received its the cheapest wood possible and then you are stuck with the item. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!

FurniParent in Toronto
FurniParent in Toronto

Great producst & staff = Happy Parent

Great service, super deals and very knowledgeable staff. We got a complete nursery set and a 2nd bedroom set for our daughter. Everything was absolutely perfect and flawless. All came in on time and delivered as arranged. Will definitely be back for more! Thank you so so much.

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Purchased again! would recommend

My Second baby!

Probably the best all Baby and Kids furniture specialty store in Toronto. We had the best experience there. Purchased a crib set and had everything delivered and set up. Everything perfect! Thanks so much.

Michael T from Maple
Michael T from Maple

Five stars + five stars

Just had a delivery of a complete bedroom set for our daughter. Everything arrived on time and without any problems whatsoever. We just wanted to extend our thanks to the staff who made the whole experience easy and actually fun. In a world of big box stores, this is really great to have a family run business who really take care of their customers. Marie was helping us but we got to know the whole staff. Thank you so much and we will be back for sure!

Mom of 4 in Toronto
Mom of 4 in Toronto

Convertible cribs (twins) and bedroom furnishings

the furniture came cracked and I was told they would send someone to see it and either replace or repair. It never happened. I called to many times to count and could not get a response until I finally gave up. They are rude and only want the sale. I wouldn't spend 5$ if it was on sale let alone purchase anything of value from these people. From what I can see I'm not the only one.

Thank you for expressing your concerns regarding the inconvenience you experienced. We are never satisfied when a customer expresses a complaint or displeasure about the way he or she is treated or served, and we regret you had an unpleasant experience. We are committed to providing quality customer service and maintaining affordable prices. It is important to us to always strive for improvement and your input will help us with this process. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you, Management

Francesco in North York
Francesco in North York

Product and Service

Nice furniture BUT........

1. Extremely Rude Staff who know nothing about the products. Eg. You have to take the front of the crib off every time you need to change the mattress. Would have liked to know that before I bought.
2. Airflow mattress that they sold me.....box was open, canvas did not fit mattress.
3. Moving staff will put holes in your walls.
4. You will be charged a 25% restocking fee if you return the furniture.
5. Floor models are sent instead of brand new pieces. I've been to the back of the warehouse. I've seen staff doing touch-ups and swapping parts from older furniture.

Please spend your hard earned money elsewhere. These guys are crafty watch out. I've already sold my furniture from these guys on Kjiji, I spent an extra $300 somewhere else and are way happier.

AVOID AVOID AVOID.

Deepa in North York
Deepa in North York

Crib extension

We bought the extension for their cube crib to convert the crib into a double bed. The customer service was extremely disappointing. They were quite unpleasant at the store. We still bought the extension which was just 6 pieces of wood and some screws with no instructions. We called them the next day and they basically said they can't help and call the owner on Monday. They didn't even offer to Note down the model number and get back to us. Even after us requesting them to help us out as we jut picked it up the day before, the lady just asked us to call the owner.
Though we were happy with the original crib, and probably the extension would also be good once we set it up, the customer service is quite pathetic.

More about Lil Angels Furniture

Manufacturer and distributor of baby furniture and accessories. Great value, service & delivery.
Looking for Children's Furniture pros in North York?