Lil Angels Furniture

2671 Steeles Ave W North York ON M3J 2Z8
HomeStars  >  Children's Furniture in North York  >  Lil Angels Furniture

Reviews for Lil Angels Furniture

Baby furniture

Cracked, unpainted wood. Told us the"set" was coming from overseas, meanwhile gave us floor model with interior not even painted. Being pregnant, and extremely sensitive, they couldn't care less add staff there are not accommodating at all.

Mark Phillipson in Thornhill
Mark Phillipson in Thornhill

Baby Furniture

Great Experience at Baby Furniture Warehouse. Super staff very helpful and attentive. Got a super deal on two beds, a dresser and an armoire. Thanks will be back for sure!

Baby Furniture

Terrible quality. "Wood" is cracking. Will never buy from here again. They say it's Canadian made and solid wood but once received its the cheapest wood possible and then you are stuck with the item. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!

FurniParent in Toronto
FurniParent in Toronto

Great producst & staff = Happy Parent

Great service, super deals and very knowledgeable staff. We got a complete nursery set and a 2nd bedroom set for our daughter. Everything was absolutely perfect and flawless. All came in on time and delivered as arranged. Will definitely be back for more! Thank you so so much.

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Purchased again! would recommend

My Second baby!

Probably the best all Baby and Kids furniture specialty store in Toronto. We had the best experience there. Purchased a crib set and had everything delivered and set up. Everything perfect! Thanks so much.

Michael T from Maple
Michael T from Maple

Five stars + five stars

Just had a delivery of a complete bedroom set for our daughter. Everything arrived on time and without any problems whatsoever. We just wanted to extend our thanks to the staff who made the whole experience easy and actually fun. In a world of big box stores, this is really great to have a family run business who really take care of their customers. Marie was helping us but we got to know the whole staff. Thank you so much and we will be back for sure!

Mom of 4 in Toronto
Mom of 4 in Toronto

Convertible cribs (twins) and bedroom furnishings

the furniture came cracked and I was told they would send someone to see it and either replace or repair. It never happened. I called to many times to count and could not get a response until I finally gave up. They are rude and only want the sale. I wouldn't spend 5$ if it was on sale let alone purchase anything of value from these people. From what I can see I'm not the only one.

Thank you for expressing your concerns regarding the inconvenience you experienced. We are never satisfied when a customer expresses a complaint or displeasure about the way he or she is treated or served, and we regret you had an unpleasant experience. We are committed to providing quality customer service and maintaining affordable prices. It is important to us to always strive for improvement and your input will help us with this process. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you, Management

Francesco in North York
Francesco in North York

Product and Service

Nice furniture BUT........

1. Extremely Rude Staff who know nothing about the products. Eg. You have to take the front of the crib off every time you need to change the mattress. Would have liked to know that before I bought.
2. Airflow mattress that they sold me.....box was open, canvas did not fit mattress.
3. Moving staff will put holes in your walls.
4. You will be charged a 25% restocking fee if you return the furniture.
5. Floor models are sent instead of brand new pieces. I've been to the back of the warehouse. I've seen staff doing touch-ups and swapping parts from older furniture.

Please spend your hard earned money elsewhere. These guys are crafty watch out. I've already sold my furniture from these guys on Kjiji, I spent an extra $300 somewhere else and are way happier.

AVOID AVOID AVOID.

Deepa in North York
Deepa in North York

Crib extension

We bought the extension for their cube crib to convert the crib into a double bed. The customer service was extremely disappointing. They were quite unpleasant at the store. We still bought the extension which was just 6 pieces of wood and some screws with no instructions. We called them the next day and they basically said they can't help and call the owner on Monday. They didn't even offer to Note down the model number and get back to us. Even after us requesting them to help us out as we jut picked it up the day before, the lady just asked us to call the owner.
Though we were happy with the original crib, and probably the extension would also be good once we set it up, the customer service is quite pathetic.

Marianna from Mississauga
Marianna from Mississauga

Crib

We purchased a crib last June for our son who arrived this past September. The crib they had matched what we wanted look-wise but the quality is garbage. When we assembled it the front piece did not connect to the two sides as the holes were in the wrong spot. My husband called, the person he spoke to said it was a common problem and to bring it in for a replacement. (If you KNOW this is a problem then why are you still selling this crib?!) He went in on the day they specified- the piece was not there and there was no one there that could help him. He called again the next day they said they would put it aside. He drove up there again and the lady began checking the counter- as if a replacement piece would be laying there. Finally by the third try the piece was there. Once assembled the crib was finally in working order.
Fast forward to about 3 weeks ago. I noticed a huge crack on the front rail of the crib. My husband called yet again and they said to bring it in for a replacement. When he got there they pulled out a piece that was not even the same shade of grey and said that was it- it matched the floor model. The floor model was no longer the crib we bought and not until I sent my husband a picture our crib at home did they agree it was not the same crib. They said they no longer made the crib we had and so we would have to pick another one. Fine, but the one we wanted was an extra $200. The women said we would have it in 7-10 days. That was 3 weeks ago- my husband has been calling everyday for a week and is told to call back the next day that they were looking into it.
Finally, someone called us back after my husband got upset over the phone and they said the crib would not be here until JUNE! Almost a year after the original purchase date- my son will be 9 MONTHS OLD at this point. He has reached the limit of his bassinet and has been sleeping with us or in his pack and play because we have NO CRIB, and will not have one until JUNE!
I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone looking for a crib or any furniture for their babies. We bough early to have the room ready for our son, and now he is 7 months and still not sleeping in a crib and probably won't for another 2 months. All we want is a simple refund to purchase a crib immediately for my son so he is not sleeping with us. The owner or the man working in the back has no social graces and walked away from my husband mid-sentence and cares nothing about customer service clearly. Please save yourself the time and money and purchase elsewhere!

More about Lil Angels Furniture

Manufacturer and distributor of baby furniture and accessories. Great value, service & delivery.