Kids Interior Design Store

Reviews for Kids Interior Design Store

Shoshana in Thornhill
Shoshana in Thornhill

Rocking chair

My brother in law recommended this store when we started shopping around for a rocking chair. A lot of baby furnishing stores carry the same brands but I’m so glad we bought from Kids Interior Design Store! First of all, the sales team is thoughtful in their recommendations, i.e. foot rests that come with an additional piece to help me keep my knees up while nursing. Only someone who has gone through it themselves knows that problem! They had swatches on site so we could actually see and feel the materials available to choose from which was important in helping us feel confident in our choices. I will always recommend this place first and foremost!

Thank you for the kind review! We are so happy that had such a positive experience with us, and your glider looks like it goes perfectly in your home! thanks again, Caryn.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Dresser

In my opinion the dresser that I bought was amazing! It was delivered on time,easy to assemble and was very high quality. It was very stable, strong and it is very safe for small childrean.

Thank you for the great review. We hope that you enjoy the furniture for many years to come and that your order went so smoothly from purchase to delivery. We look forward to serving you again. Caryn.

Brianne in Toronto
Brianne in Toronto

Bunk Bed

We purchased the Crate Design bunk bed and staircase a few weeks ago and couldn't be happier - the kids love it! It was easy to assemble and it's very solid. The stairs are great and make it so easy for our daughter (and us!) to get up to the top bunk.

Thanks for the great review. We are so happy that your kids love the bunk beds. Thanks again. Rena

BrianR in Toronto
BrianR in Toronto

Bedroom furniture

KIDS were a pleasure to deal with in the store, and on delivery. Everything was delivered as expected, on time, installation and clean up were great. Can't ask for more.

Thanks for your review! We are so happy everything exceeded your expectations, thank you again for the great review! Shimmy.

IsabelleZ in Mississauga
IsabelleZ in Mississauga

Nursery Furniture

We had been researching nursery furniture for quiet sometime and this was the most informative store, with the greatest selection, yet we never felt pressured to buy.

Rena was so helpful throughout the entire process and because of their customer service and reading reviews online, we decided to purchase our nursery furniture from KIDS. We were told it would take 6 to 14 weeks to come in, but the furniture ended up coming in just a few weeks after ordering.

Thank you Rena for such amazing service. We'll definitely be recommending KIDS to family and friends!

Thanks for the great review. I am so pleased that we could help you pick the perfect set. We always quote maximum manufacturer lead times. I am so glad that in your case we were able to get the furniture to you so quickly. Thanks again, Rena.

Andrew in Vaughan
Andrew in Vaughan

Loft bed, tall bunk, stairs and cabinet

Solid product that was easy to assemble and should last for many years. The kids love it. Customer service was great and they really helped out by loading the many boxes into my rental vehicle for me.

Thank you for the great review. I'm so glad that the kids love the new set of furniture and that we could help you to make this a great experience. Shimmy.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Baby Furniture

Kids Interior was a pleasure to deal with from the beginning. They sat down with us and sketched out our room to make sure everything we wanted would fit properly and look amazing. The quality of the furniture they carry is great, and the staff are very friendly and always willing to help. Would definitely recommend them to my family and friends and definitely use them again!

Thank you for the great review! We take pride in making sure we find a room that fits you and your space perfectly, and we're so glad that you are happy with the result. Thank again, Shimmy.

JM in San Francisco
JM in San Francisco
1 review Boucherville, QC

A Great Experience

Buying baby furniture can be an overwhelming experience, but the staff at K.I.D.S were incredibly helpful, friendly, efficient and knowledgeable which made for a wonderful experience. They carry high quality furniture that’s made to last and not to mention - sleek and stylish. We love our furniture set and I’m sure baby will too!

Thank you!
Jasmine and Devin

Thanks for the great review. We are so happy that we could make a potentially overwhelming experience into a wonderful event. We hope that baby will enjoy the furniture for many years to come. Thanks again, Rena.

Chad in Vaughan
Chad in Vaughan

Baby furniture

Great service, beautiful quality and great prices vs other stores. All the staff are exceptional in helping you decorate your dream nursery and spend a great deal of energy and time with their customers! Highly recommended.

Thanks for the great review. We are so pleased that we could help you with the design of your dream nursery. It has been a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Shimmy.

Wonderful experience!

My husband and I were searching for a high quality nursery set for our first child. We decided on KIDS, as they are a highly recommended distributor for Natart Juvenile. The sales and delivery staff were all extremely friendly and accommodating. Our delivery also arrived three weeks earlier than anticipated! Will definitely be going back to KIDS for all future children's furniture.

Thank you for the review! We appreciate that you decided to purchase your nursery furniture form us, and are so happy that you had a positive experience! We look forward to seeing you again! Thanks, Shimmy.

More about Kids Interior Design Store

Toronto's Best Children's Furniture Source. Beds, Bunks, Cribs, Desks, Dressers, Lighting, Mattress, and More! ! ! Kid's Interior Design Store. . . Where one stop bedroom shopping is enjoyable for the whole family! Excellent teen, youth, toddler and baby furniture; along with accessories & mattresses at incredible prices!
Looking for Children's Furniture pros in Vaughan?