Kids Interior Design Store

HomeStars  >  Children's Furniture in Vaughan  >  Kids Interior Design Store

Reviews for Kids Interior Design Store

JM in San Francisco
1 review Boucherville, PQ

Buying baby furniture can be an overwhelming experience, but the staff at K.I.D.S were incredibly helpful, friendly, efficient and knowledgeable which made for a wonderful experience. They carry high quality furniture that’s made to last and not to mention - sleek and stylish. We love our furniture set and I’m sure baby will too!

Thank you!
Jasmine and Devin

Thanks for the great review. We are so happy that we could make a potentially overwhelming experience into a wonderful event. We hope that baby will enjoy the furniture for many years to come. Thanks again, Rena.

Chad in Vaughan

Great service, beautiful quality and great prices vs other stores. All the staff are exceptional in helping you decorate your dream nursery and spend a great deal of energy and time with their customers! Highly recommended.

Thanks for the great review. We are so pleased that we could help you with the design of your dream nursery. It has been a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Shimmy.

My husband and I were searching for a high quality nursery set for our first child. We decided on KIDS, as they are a highly recommended distributor for Natart Juvenile. The sales and delivery staff were all extremely friendly and accommodating. Our delivery also arrived three weeks earlier than anticipated! Will definitely be going back to KIDS for all future children's furniture.

Thank you for the review! We appreciate that you decided to purchase your nursery furniture form us, and are so happy that you had a positive experience! We look forward to seeing you again! Thanks, Shimmy.

Val & Mike in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

We are extremely happy with the service we received from Kids Room Canada. The furniture arrived on time and the set up was clean and quick. The nursery looks beautiful and we would definitely recommend this company to our family and friends!

Thank you for your review! It is always nice to hear when our customers are so happy with the service they received. Thank again, Caryn.

JC in Vaughan

We ordered the product and KIDS worked with us to adjust our delivery date to suite our schedule. The delivery was smooth and the delivery guys were helpful in applying the felt on the furniture as needed.

Thanks so much for the lovely review. We are so pleased that the product, service and delivery met your expectations. Thanks, Caryn.

I had a good deal of trouble finding a bed for my 11 year old daughter. It occurred to me that I should try Kidsroom where I had purchased furniture for my daughter several years earlier. However, I didn't think that Kidsroom had teen furniture...in fact, they do and I found a lovely bed that my daughter quite loves.

Thank you for the review! We love to see familiar faces in the store, and are so happy that your daughter loves her new bed! Thanks again, Rena.

My husband and I looked everywhere to find bunk beds for our children that were reasonably priced and good quality. After two weeks of searching, we found this place on google and called them right away to inquire further about their product.
From the moment I called, I was impressed by how polite, knowledgeable, and professional Rena was. I was impressed by how friendly she was on the phone that I decided it was worth taking the trip from Oakville to Woodbridge.
Once my family and I arrived, the environment was very relaxed and I didn't feel any pressure to buy. Rena gave us a lot of time to look around and I was impressed that she maintained her professionalism in person as she did when I first contacted her by telephone. Rena knew exactly what we wanted and answered ALL of our questions before we even had a chance to ask! She was well organized as he had all the paperwork ready with no errors - a plus when your shopping with young children. It was so nice to have someone who knows their job well and took care of us as we were pre-occupied attending to our kids.
The store and other staff were also very kid friendly, we felt very comfortable shopping here. Rena was patient with us and followed through with her word.
The order ran smoothly and we ended up buying more than we planned (a dresser, mattress protectors, lamps, chandelier and wall stickers)! This was a "one-stop-shop".
We picked up our items and it all went smoothly and stress-free (another plus when you're managing a busy household!)
The furniture was easy to assemble and the quality is fantastic!
We are very happy with our purchase and the service was amazing! Good service is hard to come by these days. We are extremely happy with the room - it's fun and will last for many years.
Thankyou Reena!!!

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so happy that we could find a bunk bed that met all your expectations, and that you had such a positive experience at our store. We hope that you enjoy your furniture for years to come! Thanks again, Rena.

SmartMum in Vaughan

We were impressed with the selection and service. They really tried to help us get what we were looking for, and the installation service was great. They accidentally forgot to send a part with the delivery folks, so they delivered it personally right away and finished the installation. I hope they open a location closer to Mississauga in the near future!

Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy to hear that you found exactly what you were looking for! We always aim to fix any issues that may arise in a timely and professional manner. Thank you, Shimmy.

Went to the store with my little one, with specific furniture in mind. However, the salesperson explained to us about the different tiers of furniture and recommended something even better.

Came out with a lovely bedroom set for my little girl - she loves it. Quality is great, and the prices were great too.

Would definitely recommend shopping here!

Thank you for the awesome review! We are so pleased that you had such a positive experience with our sales staff, and that your daughter loves her new bedroom! Thanks again, Rena.

Joanne B.  in

We are thrilled with our recovered furniture. The service was amazing, they helped us pick out the fabric and colour and it is beautiful. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Thank you for your amazing review! It is always so nice to hear that our customers are extremely satisfied, and we are very happy that you are thrilled with the product you chose. Thanks again, Shimmy.

More about Kids Interior Design Store

Toronto's Best Children's Furniture Source. Beds, Bunks, Cribs, Desks, Dressers, Lighting, Mattress, and More! ! ! Kid's Interior Design Store. . . Where one stop bedroom shopping is enjoyable for the whole family! Excellent teen, youth, toddler and baby furniture; along with accessories & mattresses at incredible prices!