Kids Interior Design Store

Reviews for Kids Interior Design Store

BrianR in Toronto
BrianR in Toronto

Bedroom furniture

KIDS were a pleasure to deal with in the store, and on delivery. Everything was delivered as expected, on time, installation and clean up were great. Can't ask for more.

Thanks for your review! We are so happy everything exceeded your expectations, thank you again for the great review! Shimmy.

IsabelleZ in Mississauga
IsabelleZ in Mississauga

Nursery Furniture

We had been researching nursery furniture for quiet sometime and this was the most informative store, with the greatest selection, yet we never felt pressured to buy.

Rena was so helpful throughout the entire process and because of their customer service and reading reviews online, we decided to purchase our nursery furniture from KIDS. We were told it would take 6 to 14 weeks to come in, but the furniture ended up coming in just a few weeks after ordering.

Thank you Rena for such amazing service. We'll definitely be recommending KIDS to family and friends!

Thanks for the great review. I am so pleased that we could help you pick the perfect set. We always quote maximum manufacturer lead times. I am so glad that in your case we were able to get the furniture to you so quickly. Thanks again, Rena.

Andrew in Vaughan
Andrew in Vaughan

Loft bed, tall bunk, stairs and cabinet

Solid product that was easy to assemble and should last for many years. The kids love it. Customer service was great and they really helped out by loading the many boxes into my rental vehicle for me.

Thank you for the great review. I'm so glad that the kids love the new set of furniture and that we could help you to make this a great experience. Shimmy.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Baby Furniture

Kids Interior was a pleasure to deal with from the beginning. They sat down with us and sketched out our room to make sure everything we wanted would fit properly and look amazing. The quality of the furniture they carry is great, and the staff are very friendly and always willing to help. Would definitely recommend them to my family and friends and definitely use them again!

Thank you for the great review! We take pride in making sure we find a room that fits you and your space perfectly, and we're so glad that you are happy with the result. Thank again, Shimmy.

JM in San Francisco
JM in San Francisco
1 review Boucherville, QC

A Great Experience

Buying baby furniture can be an overwhelming experience, but the staff at K.I.D.S were incredibly helpful, friendly, efficient and knowledgeable which made for a wonderful experience. They carry high quality furniture that’s made to last and not to mention - sleek and stylish. We love our furniture set and I’m sure baby will too!

Thank you!
Jasmine and Devin

Thanks for the great review. We are so happy that we could make a potentially overwhelming experience into a wonderful event. We hope that baby will enjoy the furniture for many years to come. Thanks again, Rena.

Chad in Vaughan
Chad in Vaughan

Baby furniture

Great service, beautiful quality and great prices vs other stores. All the staff are exceptional in helping you decorate your dream nursery and spend a great deal of energy and time with their customers! Highly recommended.

Thanks for the great review. We are so pleased that we could help you with the design of your dream nursery. It has been a pleasure to serve you and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Shimmy.

Wonderful experience!

My husband and I were searching for a high quality nursery set for our first child. We decided on KIDS, as they are a highly recommended distributor for Natart Juvenile. The sales and delivery staff were all extremely friendly and accommodating. Our delivery also arrived three weeks earlier than anticipated! Will definitely be going back to KIDS for all future children's furniture.

Thank you for the review! We appreciate that you decided to purchase your nursery furniture form us, and are so happy that you had a positive experience! We look forward to seeing you again! Thanks, Shimmy.

Val & Mike in Caledon
Val & Mike in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Nursery Furniture

We are extremely happy with the service we received from Kids Room Canada. The furniture arrived on time and the set up was clean and quick. The nursery looks beautiful and we would definitely recommend this company to our family and friends!

Thank you for your review! It is always nice to hear when our customers are so happy with the service they received. Thank again, Caryn.

JC in Vaughan
JC in Vaughan

Baby Furniture

We ordered the product and KIDS worked with us to adjust our delivery date to suite our schedule. The delivery was smooth and the delivery guys were helpful in applying the felt on the furniture as needed.

Thanks so much for the lovely review. We are so pleased that the product, service and delivery met your expectations. Thanks, Caryn.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kids furniture

I had a good deal of trouble finding a bed for my 11 year old daughter. It occurred to me that I should try Kidsroom where I had purchased furniture for my daughter several years earlier. However, I didn't think that Kidsroom had teen furniture...in fact, they do and I found a lovely bed that my daughter quite loves.

Thank you for the review! We love to see familiar faces in the store, and are so happy that your daughter loves her new bed! Thanks again, Rena.

More about Kids Interior Design Store

Toronto's Best Children's Furniture Source. Beds, Bunks, Cribs, Desks, Dressers, Lighting, Mattress, and More! ! ! Kid's Interior Design Store. . . Where one stop bedroom shopping is enjoyable for the whole family! Excellent teen, youth, toddler and baby furniture; along with accessories & mattresses at incredible prices!
Looking for Children's Furniture pros in Vaughan?