Kids Interior Design Store

Children's Furniture
201 Millway Ave, Unit 1 Vaughan ON L4K 5K8
HomeStars  >  Children's Furniture in Vaughan  >  Kids Interior Design Store
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Kids Interior Design Store

Sandy soares roberts  in Vaughan

My husband and I looked everywhere to find bunk beds for our children that were reasonably priced, good quality and great service. After two weeks of searching, 8 found this place on google and called them right away to inquire further. From the moment I called, I was impressed by how polite, knowledgable, and professional Reena was. I was so impressed by how friendly she was that I decided it was worth the trip from Oakville to Woodbridge.
Once my family arrived, the environment was very relaxed and I didn't feel any pressure to buy. Reena gave us a lot of time to look and maintained her professionalism in person as well. She knew exactly what we wanted and answered our questions before we had a chance to ask! She had all the paper work ready, was clear and very organized. It was so nice to have someone who knows their job well and took care of us as we were pre-occupied attending to our kids.
The store and staff are also very kid friendly, we felt very comfortable shopping here. Reena was so patient with us and followed through with her word.
The order ran smoothly and we ended up buying a dresser,mattress protectors, lamps, chandelier and wall stickers! It is a "one-stop-shop".
We picked up our items and it all went smoothly.
The furniture was easy to assemble and the quality is fantastic!
We are very happy with our purchase and the service was amazing! Good service is hard come buy these days.
Thankyou Reena!!!

Job Price

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so happy that we could find a bunk bed that met all your expectations, and that you had such a positive experience at our store. We hope that you enjoy your furniture for years to come! Thanks again, Rena.

SmartMum in Vaughan

We were impressed with the selection and service. They really tried to help us get what we were looking for, and the installation service was great. They accidentally forgot to send a part with the delivery folks, so they delivered it personally right away and finished the installation. I hope they open a location closer to Mississauga in the near future!

Job Price

Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy to hear that you found exactly what you were looking for! We always aim to fix any issues that may arise in a timely and professional manner. Thank you, Shimmy.

Went to the store with my little one, with specific furniture in mind. However, the salesperson explained to us about the different tiers of furniture and recommended something even better.

Came out with a lovely bedroom set for my little girl - she loves it. Quality is great, and the prices were great too.

Would definitely recommend shopping here!

Job Price

Thank you for the awesome review! We are so pleased that you had such a positive experience with our sales staff, and that your daughter loves her new bedroom! Thanks again, Rena.

Joanne B.  in

We are thrilled with our recovered furniture. The service was amazing, they helped us pick out the fabric and colour and it is beautiful. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Job Price

Thank you for your amazing review! It is always so nice to hear that our customers are extremely satisfied, and we are very happy that you are thrilled with the product you chose. Thanks again, Shimmy.

We are very pleased with the bedroom set we recently purchased. Staff was very helpful and the quality of the furniture is excellent. The delivery went very smoothly (very professional) and quick set up.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of your furniture, and the service you received. We always aim to provide great service from the moment you step into our showroom, right through to the delivery of furniture to your home. Thanks again, Shimmy.

Michelle in Markham

We took advantage on the no tax event before New Year for our kids' bed. The sales associate was very patient and helpful.
The bed was ready as promised. The delivery and assembly service was great as well.

Job Price

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that you had such a positive experience with us, from being in the store to receiving the furniture. Thanks again, Caryn.

Pickering in Markham

This is the second bedroom furniture we have purchased. My wife could not be any happier with the quality . We dealt with Shimmy who was knowledgeable and very helpful and easy to discussion our options.

Helder Martins
630 Eramosa Cres, Pickering

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! We are always so excited when our customers come back again to purchase their next room! It is amazing to hear that we were able to continue to provide you with great quality furniture. Thanks, Shimmy.

PYL in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We purchased a Crate Design bunk bed from K.I.D.S. and were very happy with the entire experience. The staff at the store were very helpful and knowledgeable in providing different bunk bed brands/options when we were still deciding on which bed to purchase. The furniture was delivered on time, and we were pleased with the quality of the furniture upon delivery. The extra fee to have the bed assembled was well worth it, as the staff were professional and worked efficiently. We would not hesitate to recommend you. Thanks again!