HomeSense Markham

HomeStars  >  Home Accessories in Unionville  >  HomeSense Markham

Reviews for HomeSense Markham

Kit Kat
Kit Kat

If our Walls could speak they'd scream HOMESENSE!

If our walls could speak, they would scream "Homesense covers it all"!
Homesense offers great niche decor; the look and feel of an authentic wall art piece at a fraction of gallery prices. Each and every complementary art - traditional, abstract/modern/ contemporary, gives our Home a unique and calming feeling in complementary shapes, colours, textures and designs. Every piece has a special place and speaks of our personal taste: Foyer, living area, dining area, bathrooms and bedrooms.

Homesense = beautiful, affordable Wall Art well worth space in the heart of our Home.

Homesense just makes sense.

Rhonda McRae in Richmond hill
Rhonda McRae in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

decorating my daughter's room

This place had everything I needed to get my daughter's bedroom...bedding, pillows and accessories. I loved walking around and seeing all the different options available. It was easy to find everything I needed in the colour scheme she picked.

Anthony Pickering
Anthony Pickering
1 review ,

Bathroom set

I walked into the store and the customer service was great. I was able to find any supplys that i wanted. It was bigger and better than most kichen supply places. They had a lot of selctions and they overall service was great.

stoneplaceway
stoneplaceway
1 review North York, ON

bedding

I started shopping bedding staff in homesense several month ago. They really have great staff with inexpensive price. By now I have bought 4 sets of sheet sets and 3 bed skirts for my new home. They are great and only at the range of $20-50. I love all of them!

agc
agc
1 review Oshawa, ON

home accessories

I always find great accessories and products for my home at great prices!!! From Kitchen gadgets to pictures, mirrors and great little frames. The selection of Christmas decor is amazing!!!

Stella in Toronto
Stella in Toronto

Bed sheets

I was really impressed with the selection and quality of bed sheets at Homesense/Winners. Their prices cannot compare to The Bay, Sears, etc. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

alsangks
alsangks
1 review ,

home decorations

We bought several new bedding sets, they were much cheaper than at [another store]. And a lot of them were designer items. I liked the fact that it didn't look like a "discount" store the way [another store] does, it makes the shopping experience much more enjoyable.

Eti from Thornhill
Eti from Thornhill

decor

Good service , good prices, many of items to choose from