HomeSense Whitby

Sharon from Whitby
Sharon from Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Furniture, decor

This is a great place for unique furniture! Also you can get stylish couches at good prices. If ur lucky u might come across matching sets. But if u see them and u like them, buy them! They may not be there when u return. Also, if u want decor for ur home, this is definitely the place to go, we got accent rugs that were pretty reasonably priced.

Admittedly, certain pieces of furniture seem overpriced, like some of the coffee tables and sideboards. But they certainly are unique and not run of the mill sort of furniture that u can find in every store.

Lynn from Whitby-647
Lynn from Whitby-647

christmas

Homesense has on outstanding selection of Christmas decorating items. From candles to santas right down to coloured sprinkles for your cupcakes. The prices are great and every time you go in there are plenty of new things to see

Rob in Durham
Rob in Durham
1 review Whitby, ON

Home furnishing and decor/accents

My wife and I recently bought a house, and we furnished and decorated most rooms through Home Sense. The furniture and accents are always unique and interesting and very affordable. Plus, teh Whtiby store is awesome as we always find great buys. Whitby Home Sense rocks, and so does their friendly staff!

Adrienne in Whitby
Adrienne in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Furnished and decorated entire house

I purchased a loft condo about 5 years ago, and purchased most of my furniture and pretty much all my decor/accents from Home Sense. They sell really beautiful, interesting pieces of furniture and accents at great prices. Now that we bought a house, we continue to shop there and continue to save money. To look at my furniture and house, you would think that we spent lots of money, but we didn't. Even the furniture and accents we purchased 5 years ago still look great and in style. I also like the Whitby Home Sense store in particular, because I always find something awesome to buy. Whitby Home Sense Rocks! And the service is pretty good too.

csh17774
csh17774
1 review Thornhill, ON

Kitchen Server

I have been to many Homesense, but this is by far my favourite. It is super organized with Clearance items in the end of all aisles, so I know exactly where to look for deals. I got a Denby Server for $36 which retails at The Bay for $120!

Decor Junkie
Decor Junkie
3 reviews ,

Mirror, bedding, rugs

I have never been disappointed on my trips to Homesense. They always have a great selection at a great price, and it's always fun because you never know what you may find. In addition, if you make a mistake and that rug or lamp doesn't fit in like you thought it would you can easily return the items. With the selection and prices it's easy to be able to update your decor with the seasons and style trends!

T in Peterborough
T in Peterborough

8.3/10

Home accessories

I very much enjoy a weekly browse through this store. There is always (and I mean always) new stuff! Quality is excellent, and the staff there are quite helpful. The only thing to watch out for (as far as I'm concerned) is the price - it isn't ALWAYS the best. But definitely a must when you're 'shopping around'!

More about HomeSense Whitby

Residential & Commercial Property Maintenance, Snow Clearing, Lawn Maintenance, Clean-Ups, General Repairs. 10% Seniors Discount.
Looking for Home Accessories pros in Whitby?