Housewares

Phil from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Clothing

V6X2X9

I found very affordable kitchenware at Homesense. I searched around and found that Homesense was very reasonable priced and I found everything I was looking for. I will recommend Homesense to my family and friends, plus the staff were very friendly and helpful

J Adrienne in Vancouver
J Adrienne in Vancouver
9 reviews Vancouver, BC

new dishes

I had just redecorated my living room and dining room. (Aqua blue and cherry - a very unique colour combination.) I already had a set of classic white dishes, but I really wanted a few pieces to pick up my accent colours. I looked *everywhere* with no luck. Till I went to Homesense! They had a gorgeous pattern and I picked up several pieces. I didn't need help on the floor, but was happy to receive excellent service at the cash desk. The associate was friendly and efficient. Excellent shopping experience.

Vafa
Vafa
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Household dishes

V6X2X9

When we moved into our new home we wanted new dishes, Homesense had an amazing deal on a beautiful set of dishes which we bought right away. They didnt have everything in stock on display but after some kind sales people we went home happy

Alisha in White Rock
Alisha in White Rock
5 reviews White Rock, BC

Best Home Decor Out There!

V6X2X9

Home Sense is the housewares version of Winners. With amazing selection and incredible pricing, you can find almost anything here. I like to peruse the store for gifts for friends, housewares, kitchen tools and utensils, and even photo frames and stationery. I absolutely love this store and I rarely leave empty-handed. It's a larger store, so make sure you have some time on your hands to go and browse and really dig through all the goods. It'll be well worth your time and your money!

Karly in North vancouver
Karly in North vancouver
11 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

Awesome Product at Cheap Prices!

V6X2X9

Pretty much the Winners of homewares stores... actually, I think the two companies are related. Anyways, it is hard to leave empty handed at this store... lots of brand name items without the brand name price.

Erika Guevara
Erika Guevara
1 review LANGLEY, BC

bathroom decorating

V6X2X9

Found a the perfect candle holder for our bathroom. Service was great and i loved the price. Store is always organized. Perfect for weekend ideas. Sometimes can be quiet at night.

Raquel Cheng Do in Burnaby
Raquel Cheng Do in Burnaby
4 reviews BURNABY, BC

Last minute gift ideas

V6X2X9

I love to pop into Homesense every now and then to see what deals are to be had. I often head straight to the clearance items and pick up fantastic deals for hostess gifts and I usually find great items for Christmas gifts as well so I'm not so overwhelmed during the season. I love that they have a nice variety of products with a wide price point range for those on a budget.

Matthew Parsons in West vancouver
Matthew Parsons in West vancouver
6 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Finding household items

V6X2X9

I went to many stores, to find what I needed. Basic things like chairs, pillows, bedsheets etc. Many stores were quite expensive. Homesense was the cheapest, and it was easy to navigate myself around the store.

joe wang in Vancouver
joe wang in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

glass

We bought the glass from home sense. they offer the best price and quality products. the wine glass shows our taste. we all love it. We will come back to home sense again for sure.

Nancy in Vancouver
Nancy in Vancouver
6 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Home Decor and Kitchen utensils

V6X2X9

I went to Homesense to puchase Home Decor items as well as items for the Kitchen. The store is very bright and clean and has a great selection of household items at reasonable prices. It was pretty hard to find a sales associate on the floor to help with questions, so I gave the store 3 stars.