HomeSense London

Ginger from STRATHROY
Ginger from STRATHROY
13 reviews Kerwood, ON

Home Decor

I am a repeat customer of this store. They have amazing prices for home decor! Whenever I was to redo a room, this is my stop for pictures and decor. I love their clearances - the prices are so low, it makes refreshing a room very affordable.

Britney in London
Britney in London
2 reviews London, ON

home decor

I am a frequent shopper at Homesense. Recently, I purchased a beautiful picture depicting a old map of Europe- exactly what I needed for my small home office. It was on clerance for such an amazing price! I've also recently purchased plenty of kitchen items and decorative pillows. A favorite for any home decorator on a budget!

Kris on Front St
Kris on Front St

home accessories

I tend to re-dress my condo every season. My home accessories are like the jewellery of my home. Homesense is a fantastic place for a new pair of "earrings" for my living room. Once again I was pleased with the items I found to create new vignettes for whatever I am trying to create.