HomeSense

Reviews for HomeSense

amiss from Mississauga
amiss from Mississauga

Home Stuff

I can get hypnotized by all the wonderful goodies I stare at here. I recently visited with a friend who is helping me out with some ideas on what to do with my new home. The staff was super friendly and helped us both out. Thanks so much!

destiny in GTA
destiny in GTA
4 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

vase

loved this vase its was my moms birthday and she was looking for the perfect vase to put her fish in it has mosaic all around teh bottom and it catches the light beautifully .....i seacrhed alot of places winners value village and so on but i always seem the find the right little trinkets at homesense not to mention the price wchic was a deal over all very satified and will continue to remain a loyal shopper

Bethy
Bethy
1 review Aurora, ON

Kitchen

I recently went to homesense and found the curtains I was looking for. I even picked up matching towels. They were very helpful! I will always shop there as I really enjoy Winners too.

Decorating_Diva
Decorating_Diva

Bedroom renovation

I went here to find designer things at an affordable price. It was Amazing! I found everything I was looking for and more. I highly recommend this store to everyone!