HomeSense

Reviews for HomeSense

renatoalex
renatoalex

new kitchen

i found homesense to have acceptional products that satisfy our needs and are very likely to buy their products again it is the store for us most defintely the best store

janet in south mississauga
janet in south mississauga

Seasonal arrangements

I'm in the store at least weekly to find the latest and greatest items for the season at the best prices. The staff is very courteous and professional and work well under pressure, as it is a busy store! Thank you to HomeSense - what did we ever do before you came into existence?

Carol from Oakville
Carol from Oakville
1 review St. Louis, MO

High end brand name item.

I recently purchased a brand name armoire (Ralph Lauren) that retails for more than $4000 in the U.S., for 1/4 of the current retail selling price. Now that makes sense. Beat that!

Jenny from Oakville-6078
Jenny from Oakville-6078

Home Decorating

Everytime I go to HomeSense, I always find exactly what I'm looking for at a great price, as well as a couple other things that catch my eye. The selection is amazing the items are of great quality, yet the price is right! My house looks like it cost tons to decorate, but little do my guest know, I did it all at Home Sense!

Toronto-5286
Toronto-5286
8.3/10

New curtains around house

Needed new curtains for shower, living room and kitchen windows. The help from the lady was very exceptional. She helped us choose good quality items with little costs. Very bright colours, which is what we wanted, and the selection was great!

mel-5947
mel-5947

Decorating

I love HomeSense!! If you're redecorating your home, or just want to add some accents or accessories, this place should be on your shopping list! I recently went there looking for some new dishes, and came out with a new mirror, artwork, and a number of plants for my living room! The staff are extremely helpful and friendly, and the price is unbeatable (for the quality of merchandise)!

none@homestars.ca
N. E.
3.8/10

home decor product

Incompetent service. Sales person was not helpful.

John Smith-5870
John Smith-5870

9.8/10

Furniture and Bath

Excellent customer service. The welcoming staff can help you with any question or problem you have. Just ask them and they can suggest a variety of products to suit your needs.