Home Accessories

Reviews for HomeSense

Rita Ng from Mississauga
Rita Ng from Mississauga

Lighting & furniture

I found that there are a lot of varieties for lighting & furniture, the cost is reasonable & services are good. The staff will hold the items for you even though you still need more time to think about what you need.

courtney in Caledonia
courtney in Caledonia
2 reviews CALEDONIA, ON

home staging

L5M 5P5

Was buying supplies to stage a clients home. Lovely displays and great customer service! I will definately use them for future projects! The prices are a little high but they are worth it.

pauline mississauga
pauline mississauga

Bedding Sheets

I walked into the store and I recieved very friendly effiecent staff. They were able to anwser all and any questions that I had. Any items or articles for the home was always found, and they were able to assist me with that as well.

dezi
dezi

decotation stuff

I can always find the stuff I love at this store, from kitchen stuff to hanging pictures, from storage boxes to sofa cushions, the price is really competitive and most important thing is I LOVE THE STYLE OF ALMOST EVERYTHING THERE.

Christine in Streetsville
Christine in Streetsville

provides furniture, art, kitchen ware and decorative pieces

L5M 5P5

We have used Homesense for most of the decorative pieces on our first and second floor. Home sense provided us with many different decorating ideas. Guests to our house often ask us where we got our decorative pieces and also asked that we shop for them when we are in the store!

FF in TO
FF in TO
1 review ,

Home furnishings

A great shopping experience. It is always fun to find new and interesting items. The merchandise is seasonal and fresh. The staff is alway friendly and helpful. I will definitely shop there again.

Grace from Brampton
Grace from Brampton

pillows

L5M 5P5

One can purchase the same pillows in the US and TJ Maxx for 70% of the price in Canada. IN addition to that the tax rate is only 4% in New York. I can not believe the price differance. Unreal!

Marliese
Marliese

8.5/10

Home decoration

L5M 5P5

I really like Homesense because of the wide range of stuff they have in the store. If you are just starting out or trying to find one unique item you will probably find it at a Homesense store. Always the lowest prices and they are always getting new stock.

Nicole from Woodbridge
Nicole from Woodbridge

Re-decorating bedroom

The quality and the price of bed linens is unbeatable. The store is has all you need to re-decorate your bedroom, I would definetly shop there again.