Home Outfitters

Reviews for Home Outfitters

ashleigh in Calgary
ashleigh in Calgary

various items

i have shopped at home outfitters at various locations throughout the city. They often have a lot for great stuff for the home. We found some really good stuff for our kitchen: electric salt and pepper shakers and a great cutting board. We have also bought pillows and stuff for our bedroom and I find that they always wear really quickly. The pillows pull or the comforters dont wash well. I will continue to shop there but probably wont buy too much in the way of bedding.

Tiffany in Calgary
Tiffany in Calgary
3 reviews Rocky View No. 44, AB

Bathroom update

After searching all over Calgary, I was happy to find this store . It has a wonderful selection of bathroom accessories. I was able to update and coordinate my bathroom with ease, even coming in under budget. Staff were very friendly and helpful and I enjoy receiving email updates regularly.