Home Outfitters

Reviews for Home Outfitters

peggy terhart in Mississauga
peggy terhart in Mississauga

homesense

Always like to shop at home sense. Lots of nice things to look at.
Get lots of ideas. Good prices.Come back again. The sheets I purchased are very soft and washes very well.

Jessica in Oakville
Jessica in Oakville
5 reviews ,

Decorations!

I love homesense! Also so many things for the house at unbelieveable prices! Other discount stores with rollbacks doesn't even compare. This store always has cheap, but quality built products. Everything for your house under one roof!

Roberta C
Roberta C
9.8/10

Decorating

Home Outfitters never disappoints! I keep going back there, because the turn-over of merchandise is quite quick, and I find there are often new things on a weekly basis. From artwork to table lamps to furniture to artificial plants (etc., etc.), I have never been disappointed. Prices are fairly reasonable for the quality of their stuff! I'd highly recommend this place to anyone furnishing/decorating their home.

Sam from O-Town
Sam from O-Town

9.8/10

Home Decorating

I really like this store and have 'outfitted' much of my home with their merchandise. My most recent purchase was a set of dishes that I have been complimented on more than once already (have only been using them for about a month). They are excellent quality and really nice-looking. I've also bought lots of house-warming gifts here over the years (it's my 'Plan A' for these types of gifts). Home outfitters truly has it all!